• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: How do you like it?

In bed, I like it

• tender

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • rough

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • either way, depending upon my mood.

Votes: 59 72.8%

• Total voters

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
*giggles*

Curious to see how this will pan out.

Left the vote private, because I know I'm bashful about these things.

P

Phantonym

Eating cookies in bed. Let's see now. Being tender about it tends not to create too many crumbs. Roughing it = too many crumbs, that's not that pleasant. Still, I guess the best course of action to eat cookies in bed would be to do it either way, I'm just moody like that. :smile:

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
??

*giggles*

Curious to see how this will pan out.

Left the vote private, because I know I'm bashful about these things.

So, Brendan, what's your conclusion? :blush:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Either way, and, let it be known, that it can be rough, very rough yet still quite tender at the same time....

:wub:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Rough love making for me.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
always depends on my mood...which, of course, can change multiple times in one session :D personally i think having it both ways makes for a rather satisfying roller coaster of emotions.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Eating cookies in bed. Let's see now. Being tender about it tends not to create too many crumbs. Roughing it = too many crumbs, that's not that pleasant. Still, I guess the best course of action to eat cookies in bed would be to do it either way, I'm just moody like that. :smile:

This made my day! :D

G

garbage

it ain't sex if you ain't bleeding out of your eyes

also: i kind of expect every NF poll to be swayed overwhelmingly toward "whatever I feel like"

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I'm a guy and I almost always prefer tender.

I noticed I only wanted it rougher when I felt my partner starting to distance herself from me. If the love was there, for me, the sex would be easy, tender, and effortless - no need for the extra rough stuff.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Take control and lose control, please.

Potato sacks makes me flaccid :thumbdown:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the trouble with answering is that "tender" implies saccharine with birds flying out and "rough" more than implies sadism and unloving behavior.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
rough...and then tender...and then rough again.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A little mix of both ^_^