• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] GOODBYE ESFP! I'm joining the ENFP Circle :)!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hmm.. people seem to discriminate against my age a lot. :shock:

Just because I'm 15, doesn't mean I can't type myself. I might not have experienced as much as many of the older members of this forum, but it doesn't mean I don't UNDERSTAND who I am.

I don't see why people are using it as their 'argument' against me having a type.

So, if I was 18, does that mean I would have 'settled' down already? So once you're 18, you know yourself truly. No exceptions or grey areas?

Because your type is still developing, not because we are discriminating against you understanding who you are.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Argentina? IT was the first thing I thought of when the globe turned around in my head. So there.

Why? Because that was what I thought of first. :D

oh, well now isn't that just a pickle!?! You're more likely an ESTP! :yes:

:popc1:

G

garbage

I mean, I was 25 when I finally stumbled on this type and made it really make sense

and my perception could still change in the future

just treat all of this business as a process rather than a result

So, if I was 18, does that mean I would have 'settled' down already? So once you're 18, you know yourself truly. No exceptions or grey areas?

voting ENFP because you read this stuff into what people actually said

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
I had an ESFP friend who is pretty involved online and in forums join the forum. They ended up getting offended by all the stupid stuff people said about ESFP. Because the stereotype was so loud, comparatively, they got the feeling that the whole forum felt that way. It didn't take them long to leave the forum.

And then people wonder why there aren't many ESFP's on the forum.

Aww...it surprises me how sensitive they can be, even though they appear so solid and indestructible. I love ESFPs, I wish there was more of them here, especially since I'm trying to understand them better.