• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs get mad?

Arinn

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Dammit man so many INTP's here, hey y'know my best bud is an INTP.

Seems to me that ENFJ's have a tendency to bottle their anger up until someone pushes on of their red buttons. I think it may have to do with their Enneagram Type(their personal unconscious which is part of the psyche/mind), take me for example. I'm friggin sure that I'm a type 5 and their basic fear is basically "being useless", take one example when I'm asking a teacher for information on a power point that i was doing. He asks me all these questions, i answer but it doesn't seem like it's fuking enough for him. Then he tells me "You obviously don't know what you're doing". I can't just start spazing at him like a dam chipmunk "you fking gai you don't know anything about me, i'm in charge of powerpoint and you're trying to make it your own? go suk some balls man." Friends.., if he wasn't my teacher i would've been done with him in a matter of seconds. Fricking tards should learn to not push people's buttons.

Arinn

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've been married to an ENFJ for 17 years and I have never seen him blow his top. I can tell that he is mad by a subtle shift in the look on his face, but nothing like what people are describing on here. I do know another ENFJ who never blows his top, but he can be very cutting/blaming in his comments when someone blames him for something.

Sorry double post, interesting comment. I agree perfectly with what you're saying, rarely do i blow my top even in front of my friends. And yes i do snap back if I'm accused of anything. Y'know I don't understand why anyone would blame an ENFJ for practically anything, they're such gentle creature :whistling:. O maybe unless they're too sensitive about certain sometings, i certainly won't show much of myself even if someone asked. Screw them for intruding :)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Smart ENFJs don't get mad. We get even. :devil: This clearly should be common knowledge soon, as the roomer starts here. :)

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Confession...My SO calls me Scorpion Woman- but only when all hell breaks loose. oops. ;)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've worked hard to lessen the degree of "red buttons", whilst learning how to "Judo" my way around people (and yeah, sometimes through them). I don't like getting angry. There are only certain things worth getting angry about.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Mostly I get angry with myself.. I get angry for being stupid, careless, lazy, for trusting when I know damn well I shouldn't have, for not trusting when I should have, for making promises I know I can't keep, for not being able to beat my weaknesses and giving in to them time and time again, for not putting in a honest effort, for constantly doubting myself, procrastinating and for neglecting people I really do care about.
I am extremely hard on myself.

When I am upset with other people, they get off easy in comparison.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Confession...My SO calls me Scorpion Woman- but only when all hell breaks loose. oops. ;)

I get Dragon Lady or Velociraptor. A giant lizard, at any rate.

I got really angry today. I felt bad and was really tired, and my disability hearing was cancelled on me at the very last second. My lawyer couldn't catch me before I was out the door. Got there ON TIME, running on less than 5 hours sleep, and found out the judge had some sort of "family illness" so I'd just spent 2 hours in traffic for no reason.

I think I must have turned sheet white I was so stunned and angry. When I get stunned and angry that fast, I go silent, and that must be bad because the few people that were at the office (it was like a ghost town in there?!) were looking at me like I was going to start breathing fire.

When I hear my mother behind me saying "Domino, come here. Domino, come here. It's going to be alright. Domino, come here..." and I haven't said a word? I have no idea how I must have looked.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's quite an ugly site.

My ISTP best friend used to tell me that I looked like I could shoot lazers from my eyes. lol I told him he'd been watching too many Godzilla movies. The giant lizard theme continues...

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I get Dragon Lady or Velociraptor. A giant lizard, at any rate.

I got really angry today. I felt bad and was really tired, and my disability hearing was cancelled on me at the very last second. My lawyer couldn't catch me before I was out the door. Got there ON TIME, running on less than 5 hours sleep, and found out the judge had some sort of "family illness" so I'd just spent 2 hours in traffic for no reason.

I think I must have turned sheet white I was so stunned and angry. When I get stunned and angry that fast, I go silent, and that must be bad because the few people that were at the office (it was like a ghost town in there?!) were looking at me like I was going to start breathing fire.

When I hear my mother behind me saying "Domino, come here. Domino, come here. It's going to be alright. Domino, come here..." and I haven't said a word? I have no idea how I must have looked.

RAWRRRR! How annoying!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe :) the Dragon Lady and Scorpion Woman <3.

Do any other of you ENFJ's have nick names like this when you are angry?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We sound awesome.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh my god, they so get angry, and it's scary. They get very angry rarely, but when they do watch out. My mother is an ENFJ...

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
This is an incredibly old thread and even though I've learned a lot about ENFJs - I still havent seen one get angry like these responses have talked about.

I've seen my roommate get "mad" but its generally him frustrated. He definitely didn't yell or bring up past things. I'm really good at getting out of situations that are going bad though, maybe that helps.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your a cool dude, thats probably why you havnt seen it! ;)