• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs get mad?

G

Glycerine

So how do the rest of ENFJs handle the anger? Right now, I REALLY want to chew someone out against my better judgement. :devil: I just hold it all in and then become the Incredible Hulk at the last straw.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I agree with needing to have motivation behind my anger before I show it. If I can't find a good reason for having that anger, though it is difficult at times, I do my best to let it go. Sometimes it builds up to where I have to just scream, at that point I'm usually alone so as to not strike fear into others hearts, but it is coming out one way or another.

G

Glycerine

I agree with needing to have motivation behind my anger before I show it. If I can't find a good reason for having that anger, though it is difficult at times, I do my best to let it go. Sometimes it builds up to where I have to just scream, at that point I'm usually alone so as to not strike fear into others hearts, but it is coming out one way or another.
That's a great way to put it. Also, I think if the ENFJ is getting stressed, his fuse gets shorter and shorter. Stress + a little irritant= bad combo! KABOOM

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Angry music also tends to do wonders when anger comes around. Shouting the lyrics tires me out so I just don't have enough energy to stay mad.

G

Glycerine

Thank you. I feel tons better now! :) Now time for my paper, lol.

Kymlee

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
LOL Closet Emo....

I just laughed really awkwardly loud and people looked at me.
(snicker)

The angry music thing does help.
Do any of you other ENFJ's feel like you have a completely Evil side to you? Sometimes, when I let stress/anger build up, it's like something is inside of me that's not human, its HORRIBLE. So I do my best to always stay calm and happy.

I wonder why we get this way. but then again, I would assume it's impossible to be happy and helpful all of the time... Any thoughts?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
LOL Closet Emo....

(snicker)

Do any of you other ENFJ's feel like you have a completely Evil side to you? Sometimes, when I let stress/anger build up, it's like something is inside of me that's not human, its HORRIBLE. So I do my best to always stay calm and happy.

I wonder why we get this way. but then again, I would assume it's impossible to be happy and helpful all of the time... Any thoughts?

To me it looks like that every ENFJ needs someone who will help them explore their dark side without any prejudices. :vader1:

gromit

likes this
To me it looks like that every ENFJ needs someone who will help them explore their dark side without any prejudices. :vader1:

Interesting you'd say that. That is the very role I've been playing with my dear ENFJ friend... Although, her dark side is not so much angry as just a lot of pain and sadness she has been holding inside.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Interesting you'd say that. That is the very role I've been playing with my dear ENFJ friend... Although, her dark side is not so much angry as just a lot of pain and sadness she has been holding inside.

Actually I was just being sarcastic. Since by stereotype INTJs are at home with dark and creppy things. What means that we can help them explore this as Kymlee called it "inhuman side" of them.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I agree in general with the comments above me. I think NT's would make good matches with ENFJ's because it allows the ENFJ's to let themselves go and indulge in a side of themselves that doesn't get much light. If the ENFJ doesn't want to be all fuzzy and feely the NT is less likely to take it personally. I am not saying they can treat them badly, but they can at least relax a bit.

Personally I like ENFJ's for their warmth, but the ones I have gotten close to want to develop that other aspect of them and it's kind of intense for me. They have big personalities and when it's in a darker mode it's hard on me. I get swallowed up by their negative feelings. When ENFJ's are in a bad mood I find it scary, and I know that since there usually so nice they're entitled to their downs, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ex was an ENFJ and she was the sweetest person in the world...

....until you made her angry. Then she'd go from being this benign, quiet woman into this shouting she-devil.

What got me was always how quickly she cooled down and then tripped over herself apologizing her for behavior. I actually found that aspect about her to be very endearing. :wubbie:

KDude

two epically mad ENFJs

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zmv1IFCOA"]freddie[/youtube]

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJBOAkMsSc&feature=related"]Hamlet[/youtube]

H

Hate

LOL Closet Emo....

(snicker)

LOL.. ur funny Kymlee

:cry: Unfortunately yes... and every time that side comes out of me the next day when I'm self-reflecting I always think, "Who the hell was that guy?"

It's funny how you were trying to be sarcastic but unknowingly created some type of psychodynamic theory for the treatment of an ENFJ.

G

Glycerine

LOL Closet Emo....

(snicker)

for sure, i do.