• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Manual

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Type: ENFJ

Bloodtype: O+

Allergies: pollen, cats, excessive dust, and Yellow #5

Diseases: none

Needs: food, water, books, peace and quiet, good company, music, to laugh a lot, and make useful contributions.

Turning on: I appreciate determination, confidence, passion, politeness, sincerity, ironic humor, and coherence.

Turning off: I'm turned off by persistent mean spiritedness, apathy, unrelenting pessimism, carelessness, smelliness, and confusion.

Important safety instructions: Do not raise voice in anger or frustration, flail arms, or speak incoherently.

Experiencing discomfort: Feeling torn.

Never place near: a stove when reading or otherwise deeply engaged.

Resetting: Bubble baths, books, good eats, outdoor activity, a stimulating conversation, or a vacation far from home.

Making a place friendly: Lively or quiet, dim lights, modern decor, soft and cozy, sweet smells, and interesting people.

If battery is low: Give time to recharge alone or entertain me with your creative mind.

Traumas: Not exactly.

Connecting with: Make me smile, laugh, or get lost in thought. Reach out to me, get to know me, reciprocate and appreciate my efforts.

Never expose to: Spiders

Other instructions: Please forgive me if I act a little strange.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Hi, I have a question for NFs (there's no ask an NFx thread =()

When you read a book, say a fictional story, do you sort of see a film going through your head?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

When you read a book, say a fictional story, do you sort of see a film going through your head?

yes just about, although it's not really fluid depending on how many times i have to re-read something because I somehow ended up staring at the floor.

doesn't everyone think that way when they read? do you?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I think it's more like a series of connected images that change as I read. The experience isn't like the seamless transitions that you see in films.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

No, not exactly. When I'm not deeply engaged, it's like watching a movie. Otherwise, it's almost as though I become the story.

A

A window to the soul

No, it's more like a film glazing over the eyes.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8

I always do. Sometimes I don't even seem to see the words I'm reading, just the film.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

It depends on the narrative style of the book. Sometimes it's like watching a movie, but sometimes I feel like I'm there in the scene with the characters. Sometimes I feel like I'm floating above the happenings, looking down.

Dahlila

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Type:INFP
Bloodtype: No idea
Allergies: ACHOOO. Bullshit :)
Diseases: none
Needs: Love and Admiration
Turning on Dahlila: Raw masculinity, 'Uniqueness', Integrity and Attentiveness.
Turning off Dahlila: Being loud, obnoxious and stupid.
Important safety instructions: Handle with care.
Experiencing discomfort: Realize what you did wrong and correct it.
Never place Dahlila near: Disrespectful people. I'll flip the bitch switch.
Resetting Dahlila: Flirt and comfort.
Making a place Dahlila friendly: Let's either be alone or with extroverts. I hate being around other introverts unless we are close friends.
If Dahlila's battery is low: Let me recharge ;)
Traumas: Not something to air on message boards.
Connecting with Dahlila: Be a jokester!
Never expose Dahlila to: 80's bands and hard drugs.
Other instructions: None :smile: