• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What kind(s) of intelligence BEST describe(s) your inherent strength(s)?

Which kind(s) of intelligence BEST describe(s) your natural strength(s)?

• Total voters

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
visual / spacial
intra
whatever writing is
musical

all the others are -1000 and it's embarrassing if I try and exercise them

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Musical
Linguistic
Intrapersonal

Anyone else here have absolute/perfect pitch?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In order:

-Logical-mathematical
-Visual-spatial
-Linguistic
-Intrapersonal
-Interpersonal

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
This is what I guessed:

• Linguistic: words and language
  • Intrapersonal: self-awareness

This is the results of the test (link given by OP):

• Linguistic 28
  • Logical-Mathematical 26
  • Musical 28
  • Bodily-Kinesthetic 20
  • Spatial-Visual 26
  • Interpersonal 24
  • Intrapersonal 35

All of the scores are pretty close. So, I'm not sure how much credence I put into this test.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
1. Musical. (100%) I have an ear for music and am naturally in sync with the rhythm of the songs I hear. Music is my main passion and want to pursue having a career that relates to it.

2. Interpersonal. (90%) I relate well to people and am sensitive to their needs and feelings. I am someone who my friends come to when they need counselling and advice. I'm naturally good at cheering people up and helping them with their emotional problems. I've also been told that I give good advice. I am also the peace-maker of feuds.

3. Visual/Spatial. (85%) I am good at solving puzzles. I also enjoy photography; I draw and paint well.

4. Naturalist. (80%) I am very good with animals. Every animal I've ever met has warmed up to me more than they would to most. The cats I've had also tend to hang out with me more than my other family members. I had one for 8 years; I currently have two. I also love and appreciate nature.

5. Intrapersonal/Verbal-Linguistic. (65%) I am very in sync with my feelings and am self-aware. I have also always excelled in my foreign-language classes. I enjoy English and like to read and write.

6. Logical/Mathematical. (60%) Math was never my favorite subject, but I am able to complete the problems it sends my way. I have been told by many people that I am a logical person, and I agree with them. Although I am very in touch with my feelings and usually refer to those, I am likely to think of the logical aspect of whatever comes my way.

7. Bodily/Kinesthetic (55%) I danced for 10 years (ballet, tap, jazz; hip-hop for a few years). When I go out dancing with my friends, I am the one who is seen as the dancer of the group. I think this is also due to me being in sync with the music I hear. I am a good basketball, volleyball, and baseball player. I was on the girls' volleyball team in my high school and I played baseball and basketball on teams when I was in elementary school. I am good with other sports, as well, but am better with the three aforementioned. I can kick butt in hockey, too. :p

lol, so is there anything you don't do well?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
From doing silly online tests and games I think my memory is pretty good. And pattern recognition. I think XNFPs are usually hard-wired for linguistic intelligence as well as inter and/or intrapersonal intelligence which I think I also benefit from. I'm not as quick at mastering languages as some of my friends but I'm good at picking up the gist of it and getting by.