• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] A Marathon of Consciousness

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
What would it take, for you to start the ultimate experience?

I feel it in me to walk around the world, stopping only to sleep and eat. Converse about REAL LIFE IN A NON-RELIGIOUS SENSE with as many locals/villagers/pilgrims that I would come across along the way...

What is this marathon of consciousness you ask?

Well, first off, the idea was inspired by a friend of mine, six months ago he completed his walk across Canada. Here is a link for you to check out if you're interested!...

The Green Tour | Facebook
"The Green Tour is a charitable corporation established to cultivate greater interest and awareness in Canadian arts and culture while remaining cognizant in the preservation of the environment through eco-friendly activities."

... The purpose would be to raise awareness to the people of the world who are unaffected by the world media, the ones that don't have YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever the is the latest impersonal experience collective trend that is out there.

I would do this to gather a focus on the issues of how animal emotions(humans included), and the acknowledgment of these emotions is the driving force that is turning this planet in circles. Do you ever just stop what ever it is you're doing, while doing your 9 to 5, and listen to what is around you?... Ignore the unnatural noises. How often does one forget about the experience we are all stringing through?

What benefits are there to having an electronic device with a severely limited ability to store our collection of thoughts, and queries? Such a device that strips the emotional energies away from the contexts, and are substituted with GIF files that resemble living expressions.

Facilitated famine, genocide, political unrest, and a lack of genuine trust has created so many problems, in that, they have become the norm in everyday life, which has, and will continue to affect everything for as long as this negativity is around.
You can't quit your job, move to the mountains, and expect society to embrace it. The connection becomes as lost and impersonal as an AOL message. You can't expect this modern day society to feed you, they would rather feed you to the wolves instead, if they could.

[Whether or not one would chose this to be a good thing to admit.

I take pride in knowing that at 16 I didn't have to subject myself to an education program, due to the fact that I had enough confidence to educate myself up to a level I found more mentally comfortable, and deem myself a mature adult. It's not that I couldn't handle the work, because that was the easy part, it was more about the time consumption it took and the overall agenda of the whole concept of education itself. It bored the hell out of me!!
]

I personally, only need to educate myself on what is essential, and that is personal survival. Of course, being self-taught has the disadvantages that some members of society will never give you a second look!...

Adaptation of the senses.
Stopping to look at what surrounds us is on the back of a lot of peoples minds. But do we really listen to what we see?... Not in this day and age! If one were to be paying attention to their surroundings, they would realize that some of the fruit blossoms are early, and the grass is greener than usual for this time of year. Some will debate the idea that the natural cycle is a tad bit off. More people are becoming aware that the Moons axis has shifted a few degrees. More and more are becoming aware of the scientific fact that earthquakes do alter the Earths rotation. Solar cycle 24 has proven that we know absolutely nothing about our own star, and it's course of evolution.

We've been taught through a collective speculation that Sol is an unpredictable nuclear reactor, when in fact it is of an electrical nature instead.

We've been taught though the clever regime of modern day slavery that money will quench our every desire, when in fact it's not even our money in the first place.

How does having the knowledge for converting biological sludge into a usable solution fit into the theme of our current existence? Is it destiny? Is it a collaborative subconscious effort we have with our planet, to distribute the elements, to stir the pot?... If so, then what are we subconsciously engineering?
In 25,000 years we went from smashing rocks, to smashing atoms. That's a blink of an eye, in terms of our universes whole 14 billion year existence. If we are so advanced in the sense that we can adapt to what is essential, and the universe seemingly appears to be immortal in an energetic state, why are we finite? Surely the universe can not pay your bills and supply you with Hollywood entertainment on the emotional scale we do, but its mere existence is the apex of why we are STILL here!
I've had past discussions with people that questioned things like, "Are we the beginning, or the end of the universe?" Or, " Is our conscious existence really a subconscious manifestation in the mind of the Sun, and its overall awareness of its own environment, in which, is only perceivable within the Earths orbit(the ring of consciousness)?" From my experience, I don't usually come across many people that are willing enough to grind the gears with me when it comes to deep thinking, so it was interesting to know that I'm not the only one to think of these matters.

I have more to share, if you are willing to discuss anything that I have mentioned.

Prototype

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like the idea! You have my support and respect.

That said, I don't really know what sort of response you're expecting!

StoryToTell

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
I didn't read this very carefully but that sounds super cool.
Personally, I've always wanted to travel the world in a hot air balloon. I wish Jules Verne wrote guides for lonelyplanet.com. I'd be going broke with all the travel I'd do.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I feel it in me to walk around the world, stopping only to sleep and eat. Converse about REAL LIFE IN A NON-RELIGIOUS SENSE with as many locals/villagers/pilgrims that I would come across along the way...

That does sound wonderful.

I think everyone is questioning it in their own ways. Even if it's not even noticed by themselves, it's an obvious cause/effect mentality that gets rubbed off from those thoughts.

I think that if people did stop and did look around themselves, they'd both like and dislike what they experienced. I'm not sure you know that it may be very hard to loosen the grip on something you thought you wanted for a very long time.

y'know, that may be why there's destruction from us. The not-knowing what is good but we keep it as it is because we need to know something even though we all know we know less than what we teach our kids and so we reach a meltdown because we cannot see further down the line than our noses and how am I going to find a difference in this world that is indifferent to change?
Yet it isn't. There's actually plenty of people ready to do something, the starting gun just didn't fire. Why not? I dunno, probably someone said "hold a min, what if we do it like this instead?"

Even so, a few began throwing rocks in the river and build new islands for eager minds to conquer.

It's not that everyone doesn't know or doesn't do. It's what part they've chose to focus upon and each part is as worthy as the next.

I miss the really long nights that were immortalized by people and their thoughts.
I wonder; Do you perhaps also engage in mindsex? I would imagine it being as building a world inside with another mind.
The best of experiences, my opinion though.

I need to get my fix.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
... I'm not sure you know that it may be very hard to loosen the grip on something you thought you wanted for a very long time...

...y'know, that may be why there's destruction from us. The not-knowing what is good but we keep it as it is because we need to know something even though we all know we know less than what we teach our kids and so we reach a meltdown because we cannot see further down the line than our noses and how am I going to find a difference in this world that is indifferent to change?
Yet it isn't. There's actually plenty of people ready to do something, the starting gun just didn't fire. Why not? I dunno, probably someone said "hold a min, what if we do it like this instead?"

I let go of the many things I once aspired for in the past years ago, mostly due to my former lack of patience. Having a family to take care of has taught me A LOT about patience!

Break the mold!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It reminds me of the Australian 'walkabout'. I remember as a kid wanting to blow up my rubber raft and row around the world stopping off at islands along the way and acting up like Robinson Crusoe.