• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Does this pretty much sum up our Type?

Does this picture sum up ENFJ's?

• Total voters
H

Hate

when I see someone else being hurt or disrespected and that's a sure fire way to get me to turn into a Tiger.

Damn girl... a Tiger!

If we were ever in the same place I don't think anyone would ever mess with us. (or even mess with any friends, animals, or strangers surrounding us)

G

Glycerine

I actually have a pretty high thresh hold for what most people consider "rude" behavior... I might even be too forgiving on that account. However, if the individual is repeatedly "rude", it infuriates me. When i get to that level, the words come out extremely easy and I know exactly what to say to wound the person.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why do enfj and entjs capitalize words that don't necessarily require capitalization?

Words like ball, wood, and type.