• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] My lovely, beautiful F-brethren- can you please explain Fi to me?

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't understand it nearly as well as I would like to. Ti to me is about being logical, being consistent- about stability and soundness as a sort of backbone, both a foundation from which my perceptions can use as a springboard and a sort of troubleshooter that corrects mistakes.

So I'm guessing Fi is about having strong, clearly defined values, a sense of integrity, consistency with oneself? Help me out here! *hugs*

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Ti to me is about being logical, being consistent- about stability and soundness as a sort of backbone

I am intrigued by Ti as well as you are intrigued by Fi.

For me, Fi is prominently humanitarian values such as justice, equality, fairness (all that politicians promise and emphasize in their speeches but never deliver, all those big ideas, idealistic and noble words). Fi sympathizes with human flaws and obstacles more than Ti which believes that a logical system is the best way and will treat situations as they should be, as it is possible to do. Fi over-reaches and wants ideal situations where everyone can benefit because it is the right thing to do. Hmm. That's my take, but I don't understand this as thoroughly as I'd like.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't understand it nearly as well as I would like to. Ti to me is about being logical, being consistent- about stability and soundness as a sort of backbone, both a foundation from which my perceptions can use as a springboard and a sort of troubleshooter that corrects mistakes.

So I'm guessing Fi is about having strong, clearly defined values, a sense of integrity, consistency with oneself? Help me out here! *hugs*

Has an Fi dom femme piqued your interest? ENTPs don't strike me as the type to care about Fi without incentive.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I understand Fe and Fi...but how about Fo and Fum...