User Tag List

  1. #22341
    Problem? Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexcoder View Post
    I've been writing about my life again and it has me thinking. I feel overwhelmed by the damage that's been done. I feel like I'm just now at a point of normalcy where I am able to clean up the pieces. I'm still just blown away after seeing the debris. How am I even alive right now? I would say I have to rebuild, but...this will be the first time the right things are even built at all.
    The house represents some sort of permanence that must be maintained. This idea places one in a constant defensive position, imo. It might more empowering to imagine yourself as a shape shifter which evolves to its environment. The moon is full, and now you're a werewolf or a mermaid because the world flooded or some shit. Unless that's not helpful. Then go back to the house thing. It just sounds like so much work.
    Likes Hexylis liked this post

  2. #22342
    Problem? Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    I'd like to eat something salty, crunchy and dry, like a cracker or chip. I wish I had some.

  3. #22343
    ιяяєѕιѕтιвlє Ꮆяαѕρ Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp
    Posts
    8,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    I'd like to eat something salty, crunchy and dry, like a cracker or chip. I wish I had some.
    Your pup is so adorable, and I love the vampire costume!
    IᑕE Iᔕ ᖴOᖇᗰIᑎG Oᑎ TᕼE TIᑭᔕ Oᖴ ᗰY ᗯIᑎGᔕ

    EᗩᖇTᕼ ᗷOᑌᑎᗪ ᗰIᔕᖴIT, I
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

  4. #22344
    Problem? Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    These some stale nasty crackers that I found. Why can't I have new fresh crackers around here?

  5. #22345
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Hexylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXX
    Posts
    3,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    The house represents some sort of permanence that must be maintained. This idea places one in a constant defensive position, imo. It might more empowering to imagine yourself as a shape shifter which evolves to its environment. The moon is full, and now you're a werewolf or a mermaid because the world flooded or some shit. Unless that's not helpful. Then go back to the house thing. It just sounds like so much work.
    Lol. It is a lot of work.
    ⸸ภ๏ ร๏ɭคςє⸸

  6. #22346

    Default

    I can't cry when bad things happen in my life anymore.
    I don't even know who I am, or if this is a good or bad thing.
    I do know that it sometimes causes an anger that also remains lower than I would prefer it to (the lack of feeling itself).

    I know that probably doesn't make sense to you.

  7. #22347
    Noncompliant Yuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None
    Posts
    5,366

    Default

    I'm going to stop worrying about my kidney.

    I mean, yeah it's 'lvls ' ( for laymen) are quite terrible, but the thing is, it isn't effected by the continuous symptoms of my underlying condition. It took a pretty hard hit once and I should consider it no different than any other injury; the damage is done, it scarred up, there is no immediate threat.

    Hell, this is about where they were at when I was 14 and my Drs made me get a Dialysis fistula because "any day now" and they last me until I was 20...and that's only because I was an idiot I didn't take care of myself.
    “ Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)”

  8. #22348
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maya Dawn View Post
    Aww - let’s see if we can change the “forgotten” part there. Hi nice to meet you here’s a welcome hug
    Sounded more witty and less self-pitying in my head.

    It's all good, just stopping by to see how things are doing. You know how it is -- INFPs are suckers for nostalgia. And terrible at staying in touch. And prone to impulsive reunions. We're not really great friends (let's be honest) but we never quite get over a friendship once formed.

    Lot of happy memories from this forum, and bad ones too. But mostly happy. A significant chapter in my life. I hope it's offering the same for a new generation of TypoCers.
    Likes ThisName, Maya Dawn liked this post

  9. #22349
    Blessed With A Curse ThisName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Headache. Ugh. I swear, for someone who claims to hate life that much I sure don't try to avoid it by going to bed at a decent time.
    Nah, going to bed at 4am, waking up at 9am and then getting out of bed at 10am isn't really the way to stay fit. It's 1pm and I still feel like puking.

    I don't think I will ever learn. :') By tonight I will feel perfectly fine again and then I can thriveee!
    I Always Go Back To Me



  10. #22350
    Upside-Down Rainbow Maya Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Sounded more witty and less self-pitying in my head.

    It's all good, just stopping by to see how things are doing. You know how it is -- INFPs are suckers for nostalgia. And terrible at staying in touch. And prone to impulsive reunions. We're not really great friends (let's be honest) but we never quite get over a friendship once formed.

    Lot of happy memories from this forum, and bad ones too. But mostly happy. A significant chapter in my life. I hope it's offering the same for a new generation of TypoCers.
    Yeah, that’s been pretty much the same for me since I first joined back in 2012 - lots of good and bad memories, and I keep feeling the urge to come back here every now and then because I’ve formed too much of a bond with others to ever fully leave...
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

    Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes JivinJeffJones liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. The "what are you eating right now" thread.
    By jixmixfix in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2019, 10:50 PM
  2. What are you playing right now?
    By rubina123 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2019, 11:30 PM
  3. [ENFJ] ENFJs! What Are You Feeling Right Now?
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 04:37 PM
  4. [NT] What are you thinking right now?
    By fill in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO