User Tag List

Whimsical and full on baby craving. Don't want anymore myself but I can't wait to be a grandmother!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hexcoder View Post
    I've been writing about my life again and it has me thinking. I feel overwhelmed by the damage that's been done. I feel like I'm just now at a point of normalcy where I am able to clean up the pieces. I'm still just blown away after seeing the debris. How am I even alive right now? I would say I have to rebuild, but...this will be the first time the right things are even built at all.
    The house represents some sort of permanence that must be maintained. This idea places one in a constant defensive position, imo. It might more empowering to imagine yourself as a shape shifter which evolves to its environment. The moon is full, and now you're a werewolf or a mermaid because the world flooded or some shit. Unless that's not helpful. Then go back to the house thing. It just sounds like so much work.
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I'd like to eat something salty, crunchy and dry, like a cracker or chip. I wish I had some.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    I'd like to eat something salty, crunchy and dry, like a cracker or chip. I wish I had some.
    Your pup is so adorable, and I love the vampire costume!
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

These some stale nasty crackers that I found. Why can't I have new fresh crackers around here?

幽霊||๏ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ᴍᴇɴ, & ᴍᴜsɪᴄ Hexcoder's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    The house represents some sort of permanence that must be maintained. This idea places one in a constant defensive position, imo. It might more empowering to imagine yourself as a shape shifter which evolves to its environment. The moon is full, and now you're a werewolf or a mermaid because the world flooded or some shit. Unless that's not helpful. Then go back to the house thing. It just sounds like so much work.
    Lol. It is a lot of work.
    IMPURE

Fɪʀsᴛ sᴇᴇᴋ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ.

“Wᴏᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɪʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ ɪɴ ʜɪᴍ.”

—Nɪᴇᴛᴢsᴄʜᴇ

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

I can't cry when bad things happen in my life anymore.
    I don't even know who I am, or if this is a good or bad thing.
    I do know that it sometimes causes an anger that also remains lower than I would prefer it to (the lack of feeling itself).

I know that probably doesn't make sense to you.
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I'm going to stop worrying about my kidney.

I mean, yeah it's 'lvls ' ( for laymen) are quite terrible, but the thing is, it isn't effected by the continuous symptoms of my underlying condition. It took a pretty hard hit once and I should consider it no different than any other injury; the damage is done, it scarred up, there is no immediate threat.

Hell, this is about where they were at when I was 14 and my Drs made me get a Dialysis fistula because "any day now" and they last me until I was 20...and that's only because I was an idiot I didn't take care of myself.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Dawn View Post
    Aww - let’s see if we can change the “forgotten” part there. Hi nice to meet you here’s a welcome hug
    Sounded more witty and less self-pitying in my head.

It's all good, just stopping by to see how things are doing. You know how it is -- INFPs are suckers for nostalgia. And terrible at staying in touch. And prone to impulsive reunions. We're not really great friends (let's be honest) but we never quite get over a friendship once formed.

Lot of happy memories from this forum, and bad ones too. But mostly happy. A significant chapter in my life. I hope it's offering the same for a new generation of TypoCers.
    Likes ThisName, Maya Dawn liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    :(: None

Headache. Ugh. I swear, for someone who claims to hate life that much I sure don't try to avoid it by going to bed at a decent time.
    Nah, going to bed at 4am, waking up at 9am and then getting out of bed at 10am isn't really the way to stay fit. It's 1pm and I still feel like puking.

I don't think I will ever learn. :') By tonight I will feel perfectly fine again and then I can thriveee!
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye