• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you like your own type in other people?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I only know two other enfps.

the girl is one of my best friends, but we're both so fickle and easily distracted we sort of forget we're best friends for a couple weeks and then come back together, very lovingly & pick up where we left off.

as for the guy enfp i know... he's the most charming person ive ever met. never had a terribly deep conversation with him.

I don't know many others of my type in real life. My best friends are an infp, esfj, isfp and an esfp. I have a lot of good friends in other types but those are the closest ones.

I find types closest to mine, especially Fs are easiest to connect with and I want to meet more enfps and see if we become bffls =] is that how it works? I know we're all individuals, blah blah blah but still, generally?

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx
I don't know any others like me in RL, but online it tends to be 50/50. The personality/person/individual means more than a type.

Willywallywoo

MBTI Type
ENFP
I only know two other enfps.

the girl is one of my best friends, but we're both so fickle and easily distracted we sort of forget we're best friends for a couple weeks and then come back together, very lovingly & pick up where we left off.

Haha, exactly like me and my ENFP bestfriend!!!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I often get irritated with other INTJs - mainly because I quickly see the flaws in them that I think they should address. Not that I don't see flaws in other types, it's just that with INTJs their issues are very obvious and relatable to me, and I have little tolerance for my own fuck ups.

That, or maybe it's that whole "highlander mentality".

heart

heart on fire
There are some INFP on here that even when I strongly disagree with what they are saying, it puts a smile on my face how they say it. The prickly ones, the darker ones. :D

I don't relate much to the harmonizing, softer infps. I don't dislike them, I just don't relate as much, plus I see my earlier self and it disturbs me. it's like: "wake up, see the world as it is!"

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like other INFPs online quite a bit. Of course there are individual INFPs who rub me the wrong way. I think I've only met 2 other INFPs in real life, and one is cool (albeit very strange) and the other rubbed me the wrong way.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I like other INFPs online quite a bit. Of course there are individual INFPs who rub me the wrong way. I think I've only met 2 other INFPs in real life, and one is cool (albeit very strange) and the other rubbed me the wrong way.

my roommate/best friend is an infp, she's actually almost exactly like me.

she's quite normal... wants to be a photographer.

part of our friendship is all our NFP'-ish-ness. we connect over art, love, life.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I get along very well with ENFPs usually.

G

Glycerine

I seem to be a bit too blunt for some of the ENFJs I know in real life but I usually get along w/ them. I have yet to meet a truly messed up ENFJ that I've heard a lot about. Surprising, I really relate to 90% of the ENFJs online.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Other ENTJs usually suck since they are far less healthy than me =)

But the mature ones are like the greatest!

G

Glycerine

Other ENTJs usually suck since they are far less healthy than me =)

But the mature ones are like the greatest!
I admire the type! I love how they can cut through people's bs efficiently and precisely. :) My ENTJ friend stands up for me while I'm terrified of hurting people's feelings. She says exactly what I am afraid to voice. It's a funny dynamic.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't believe i've known other ENFJs in person. Most would probably strike me as being too good-hearted or imbalanced, but there'd be that lack of a disconnect that i'd inadvertently love them for.

The ones on the forum are endearing. I think we're all very different inside the enfj-box, but i enjoy all of the ones i've run across. I can see that connect and the 'secret' enfj language that makes me feel warm from the inside out. It's fantastic.
Domino and Fuzzcrossed have been perfect examples of interesting, established ENFJs who break out of the gushy stereotype a bit. It's comforting for me. The facebook group is seemingly filled of the ones who fit that gushing persona. :huh:

MBTI Type
INTJ
I find many other INTJs to be so rational that they don't see the world as it is. Because the world is anything but rational. And they wonder why everyone doesn't see things their way.

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i only know one INFP irl and she's nice enough. we're a bit different, though, because she's very idealistic and i'm not. true to form we never see each other, because we're both such hermits, haha. our senses of humor are kind of similar, though.

i think i'm a lot less dreamy than many INFPs here, too. i don't know any of you yet, but you all seem nice :)

Lightyear

Depends on the person. I had a lecturer who was an INFJ and I and many other students adored her, she was at the same time very inspiring and caring but also a bit tough.

I had another teacher who was an INFJ and he rubbed me completely the wrong way, I just found him to be hypocritical, maybe Fe gone bad?

Some INFJs are too serious and pessimistic for my taste, they make us sound like a bunch of moaners. But maybe these are enneagramm 4 INFJs while I am a 9. I get along well with them but want to tell them to lighten up.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think ENFPs overwhelm me - I can't be sure, but I often end up with introverted friends so it probably makes sense. I think I made an ENFP friend recently and we forget to hang out.

Windigo

I only know one ENTJ IRL and she's a lot like me so we get together occasionally for events and really enjoy each other's company. Usually we're both so busy we don't see each other often. I like the few ENTJs I've had the chance to talk to on the forum.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
really ellaur? i don't know any overwhelming enfps. the ones i know are very calm just outspoken and say ridiculously blunt funny things and talk about things i like talking about. i have had an immediate connection with all the ones i know.

so yeah...love em.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been best friends with INFJs mostly. Peas in a pod. It's very nice.