• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] weak NFs

MBTI Type
INFP
The percentage the tests generate only has to do with how many answers you provided to the questions corresponds with the type. If you selected 60% of the answers as an introvert would, it doesn't mean you're 60% an introvert. It just means you selected 60% of the answers as an introvert would, for that particular test.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
My 'I' is the only one that's really strong. And I'm betting it wasn't like that years ago when I was way more willing to deal with people. My J is somewhat high, but still I find that one to be complicated. And my N/S and F/T are almost even, I think shows most of the time. I can kind of appear as a couple of different people each week. I can't say that my F side is overly caring, but the sensitivity comes through. I've just been in a zone lately, I don't have for outside nonsense (meaning people).

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
Having Se is fun, btw. I get to eat stuff, listen to music, have sex, smell flowers, etc. and I become ever-so-slightly more mature the more I do those things.

I love this statement.

Welp, that's me in a nutshell. Welcome to the forums Hilo. It's good to see that INTP women (?) take some interest in us ENFJ guys, whatever kind that may be.

woman, yes. ENFJ's rock. It's nice to find someone really different but not in ways that make you want to bash your head against something. :p

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
unless N is really really strong to the point of being eccentric, itll be hard to classify a person as a complete N...the world just doesnt look that kindly upon Ns for the Ns to be completely comfortable

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
Ah, well, that's something which would appeal to iNtuitives. Less to do with the T/F divide, IMO.

I see. I would expect that if the F were a stronger part of the personality, then it might deter going into something so esoteric, just because of the idea of "doing something worthwhile" (not that physics isn't, it's just not a real cause or contribution to people). But I could be wrong. :)

B

brainheart

I was actually thinking of posting a thread about “practical NFs”…perhaps this is somewhat related. By “practical” I don’t necessarily mean good with bills and cooking, or whatever, but more having a practical streak in terms of romance and things like that. I mean, I love poetry (I think in my poetic sensibility I am very N) and romance etc but if people (particularly NFs) start going “oh, relationships are just about the spiritual communion of soulmates” or “I’m just such a tortured, misunderstood soul” I’m kind of like….blaaaaahhhhhh. Well, I would be understanding up to a point, but then I would want you to get over yourself a bit and think about real life. Even if I might have a hard time saying that to you. ;)

I am so with you on this.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see. I would expect that if the F were a stronger part of the personality, then it might deter going into something so esoteric, just because of the idea of "doing something worthwhile" (not that physics isn't, it's just not a real cause or contribution to people). But I could be wrong. :)

Well, that's why I think N makes the difference - not so literal or direct or practical.