• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's with anxiety disorders

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
yeah I think I have anxiety issues.... I don't think I would classify it as a disorder just yet. My enfp daughter on the other hand has it bad.

gretch

MBTI Type
ENFP
yeah I think I have anxiety issues.... I don't think I would classify it as a disorder just yet. My enfp daughter on the other hand has it bad.

Why do you think she does?

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
I tend to live more in the future, thinking about what could be, dreaming, and such. they don't tend to be pessemistic thoughts though, more optimistic ones.
I think enfp personality's worries are more about their insecurities than thinking about meeting ends. But that's just my personal penny.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Why do you think she does?

she's been like this since she was a baby....

there are family psychiatric problems. my mom is agraphobic, her sister has had a couple of nervous break downs they had an aunt in a psychiatric facility. So i don't really know why.....

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
No, not here. The most anxious I get is yeah, like Shen said, more about insecurities than anything serious.

:hug: to Targo and Gretch, though.

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
I'm prone to mild panic attacks, but I've learned to deal with it. Since it might (and often does) hit at work I have no other option than to suck it up and get over myself even when I'm clawing at my own throat because I can't breathe. I also manage to get nervous to the point of not functioning properly, but I don't think I have any real disorders.

chippinchunk

MBTI Type
INFJ
My aunt, ENFP, may have this disorder. I never really thought about it. But the more I do, I think it's possible. She is a bit on that side, but i'm not so sure...i'm not her, so I can't really say.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I had an ENFP roommate who used to wake up with panic attacks in the middle of the night. We chalked it up to too much Starbucks late in the day.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think I have one, I can not talk in front of people, I have to give a presentation and it's complete. Yet I'm thinking of skipping class I'm so terrified. I don't know of what, and when I try to bring this up people are like don't be. Which makes it worse ugh! I really can't get in front of people without freaking out, I can't relax.

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
are you sure you're enfp? I go out of my way to be center attention sometimes!

No issues here apart from the occasional muscle spasms... those are the worst! Nothing mentally that I know of anyway!

gretch

MBTI Type
ENFP
are you sure you're enfp? I go out of my way to be center attention sometimes!

No issues here apart from the occasional muscle spasms... those are the worst! Nothing mentally that I know of anyway!

I've always thought so... I guess there is a chance I could be an I, but I'm really uncertain about it. I've always felt that E fit me 'better', but I like to approach society from the side if that makes sense. The way I gain my energy is by being in a crowd of people who don't know I'm really there. Like an amusement park, or a coffee shop or somewhere like that.

I'm going to chase the theory that it may be insecurities.

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
I've always thought of you ENFPs as being wild and crazy. But the more I meet more of you ENFPs, you remind me of perpetual preteen girls who are incredibly paranoid and anxious about things. I thought you guys were confident types too until I really get to know you and see how fragile you are. I don't know but there's a big place in my heart that protects fragile types like furry animals and stuff. Like if someone kicked my dog, I smash out his car windows and I fire my gun into their family house as a returned favor.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
I've always thought of you ENFPs as being wild and crazy. But the more I meet more of you ENFPs, you remind me of perpetual preteen girls who are incredibly paranoid and anxious about things. I thought you guys were confident types too until I really get to know you and see how fragile you are. I don't know but there's a big place in my heart that protects fragile types like furry animals and stuff. Like if someone kicked my dog, I smash out his car windows and I fire my gun into their family house as a returned favor.

Aww, man!

Most people get to grow out of that awkward stage, but we have the unique talent of getting STUCK. :doh: