• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] 50 Famous ENFPs

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That'd be you.

Right, exactly why is Bill Clinton INFJ?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
have yall read sylvia plath's writing?

i have a reallyyyy hard time seeing her as ENFP

she seems more IN____ to me

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

i have a reallyyyy hard time seeing her as ENFP

she seems more IN____ to me

Sylvia Plath was either INFJ or ISFJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, that's why I didn't attempt typing her. I wouldn't be surprised if Gavroche got her wrong though.

Liesl

Susan from Desperate Housewives strikes me as being more SFP than NFP.
I don't know what type she is but she doesn't seem NFP. Give me one example of her using Ne. (That was directed to people who believe she is NFP.)

Barack Obama- ENTJ
Reagan- ESFJ
Clinton- ESFP

You are an imbecile.
I weigh in to say I believe Aleksei is correct. :)

PS: Unfortunately, hardly anybody famous mentioned on this thread is actually ENFP. Alicia Silverstone and Drew Barrymore are likely ENFP, though.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I'm starting to think no one is ENFP beside us. Or whoever we deem cool.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, that's why I didn't attempt typing her. I wouldn't be surprised if Gavroche got her wrong though.

haha sorry aleksei, southern us mistake... "yall" is singular and "all yall" is plural in lazy/casual/redneck/poor grammar speak :D didn't mean to indict you too lol

anyway, she wrote about interior darkness and decay a lot. and beautiful things too, sometimes, but lots of darkness. at least, in what i've read. wrote a paper on one of her poems for a lit class, it was rough.

not that it's super important, just interesting.

on the other hand, i am a full believer that walt whitman may have been ENFP

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Sandra Bullock is often listed as ENFP but I don't see it.

I'm not sure, but there was something about her winning her first best actress Oscar and using the whole speech for silliness rather than thanking that I liked.

And can I give Rachel Weisz and Scarlett Johansson a vote. Not positive about either though.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
I don't know what type she is but she doesn't seem NFP. Give me one example of her using Ne. (That was directed to people who believe she is NFP.)

I weigh in to say I believe Aleksei is correct. :)

PS: Unfortunately, hardly anybody famous mentioned on this thread is actually ENFP. Alicia Silverstone and Drew Barrymore are likely ENFP, though.

Drew is ESFP
Alicia ENFP, yeah.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Hugo Chavez - INTJ
Lady Gaga - ENFP
Miley Cyrus - ENFJ
Gwen Stefani - ISFP
Audrey Tautou (French actress, known for playing Am�lie Poulain) - ENFP
Brittany Murphy - ENFP
Robin Williams - INFJ
Ewan Mcgregor - ENFJ
Will Smith - ENTP

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Hugo Chavez - INTJ
Lady Gaga - ENFP
Miley Cyrus - ENFJ
Gwen Stefani - ISFP
Audrey Tautou (French actress, known for playing Am�lie Poulain) - ENFP
Brittany Murphy - ENFP
Robin Williams - INFJ
Ewan Mcgregor - ENFJ
Will Smith - ENTP

Murphy, Marley and Mayer

The only real ENFPs that I seem to be proud to claim is one of us. Even though I find it cery weird that Lady Gaga is an ENFP and somehow Gwen isn't.

Chloe

Robin Williams - INFJ

What? :shock::D:shock: INFJ? :D

Someone actually managed to convince me that Robin Williams is ESFJ, he's also an enneagram 7 so I guess that's the reason he constantly mistype as ENFP.
Anyway, i didnt watch many of his interviews, but in those that i watched he was constantly goofy but not really insightful in a way enfps are in their videos. No ENFP celebs vids I watch were without trying to go on a tanget and say something insightful.. they just cant resist it.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Am I famous yet? In that case:

Saint Kat - ENFP 7w8

Or isn't our super famous Saint Kat ENFP 7w8?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm famous in this forum and a couple others, if that counts. :smoke:

Aleksei- ENFP 3w4 sp/sx (same type as Mello)

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Gwen Stefani- enfp 4w3
Lady Gaga- isfp
Robin Willian- enfp

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
She's an obvious extrovert, given the fact she's turned herself a walking anime character for attention.

I kinda consider that more of a business decision since she'd always been a serious, Nora Jones-esque singer that needed to change in order to be fresher. Besides, you say that's like it's a BAD thing. :p She's a performer and in order to let people not get to close to the real her she needs to perform on the stage and off the stage. <---In this way she could be hiding tendencies towards introversion. What's so bad about "turning herself into a walking anime character for attention"? She's in the industry of attention. At least she's a break from the same old boring, bland status quo famous people that turn me off pop culture.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's so bad about "turning herself into a walking anime character for attention"?
I just find the "turning herself into an anime character" bit ridiculous and epically lulzy.