• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: The ENFP bitchslap

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
And how bout her mode of expression?

So Ti... (imo)

Do you really think an ENFP would break things down in such a rigidly logical way, and do so such a large percentage of the time???

ENFPs might have tertiary Te, but Te tersh is not so excessive in its following of logical thought-paths, and it doesn't express itself as excessively as Happy's T does...

I mean, where's the F aux?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dunno, just a random Ne-ism prompted by your thoughts.

For the love of god, STOP WITH THE NE!!! ITS JUST CHAOS!!!! AHHHHH :rofl1:

(Everyone is marginally concerned about one's reputation, but when push comes to shove, Fi just doesn't give a damn.)

And THIS is why Fi bugs the crap out of me!!! :laugh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's actually what I love about Fi. It's true, in every way, especially when it comes out in this kinda raw format.

Compare it to an exploding volcano. We try to send off warning signals to the villagers nearby, so they can evacuate in time, but we can only hold back for so long...

With time though..we cool down a bit and we become a sleeping volcano ;)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Teritary Te is the best. While i won't conquer the world(napoleon) , or become the president like putin(intj), I will most definitely conquer the village. So you enfp moefuggas bettah back down.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Note the overt public nature of these displays. Not only does Tert Te exhibit rage-it broadcasts its displeasure publically. This isn’t planned-it just is how it plays out. For every pattern you can map in behavior, there is likely an underlying biological rationale-an evolutionary reason that behavioral pattern is conserved...
Yes, I see that. It sounds terrifying.:D Does the display have to be public? If so, why do you think that is?

I got a really, really bad Te bitchslap from my very best friend of nine years, when I was in high school. It was horrible. She really knew how to hit me where it hurt!

And the worst part of it is: she never apologized! I would see her around school all the time, and it was really painful. Freshman year was hell for me :cry: all because of her ONE rant, so honestly, even if she had apologized, I doubt that I would have forgiven her. It was too personal an insult; how can you think of a person the same way when they unload at you like that?

Moral of this story: Don't do it!!! Please! Have mercy. :(

It's a hell of a lot worse. From my experience, STs and NTs can be horrible too, but mostly in a generally douchebaggish way. The NF bitchslap, though, zones right in on your weak spot, and TAKES it DOWN. God help anyone who's hit by it.
:hug: Do you know why your friend performed the bitchslap on you? Do you think she was justified? I've bitchslapped about five people; but bitchslaps are strategic moves for me, so there's no apology or regret for the bitchslap itself, but I do apologize for my part in actions that lead up to it if I think the relationship is worth it. I couldn't do a public bitchslap though, unless I had to, and I did have to twice in my early teens.

sculpting

Happy Puppy, I think you're an ENTP.

You express yourself like no other ENFP I've ever come across, and if I ever get as bored reading a post as I do most of yours, it's always a Ti user (usually ENTP or INTP).

Ever considered it...???

:hug:

sad?? :cry: I'm boring??

And how bout her mode of expression?

So Ti... (imo)

Do you really think an ENFP would break things down in such a rigidly logical way, and do so such a large percentage of the time???

ENFPs might have tertiary Te, but Te tersh is not so excessive in its following of logical thought-paths, and it doesn't express itself as excessively as Happy's T does...

I mean, where's the F aux?

Just when I was feeling a bit more normal...

Go ask the ENTPs if happy puppy is an ENTP. Hell I will start you a thread. I am just the most defective ENFP in the known universe. BRO-KEN. Fuckt up. Alone.

For the love of god, STOP WITH THE NE!!! ITS JUST CHAOS!!!! AHHHHH :rofl1:

You know you looove it!-come swim in my sea of Ne a little longer!!!! I'll get you some floaties right after I give you the valium.

Sorry BC, you are totally right on this one...You were seeing Ne connections evolving second by second and growing into new models. Correct? Incorrect? who knows, and horrifically sloppy, but they provide an interesting framework based on the data set gathered. I can discard them at a second's notice-given new data such as you have provided wrt to Te. However my achilles heel is that due to the use of minimal Te to structure the Ne-it all SOUNDS very certain. :D

sculpting

Still getting the fire alarm image. ENFPs as environmental pressure systems, firstly to warn of pressure and secondly, to exert opposite pressure. So, what if you're wrong? Being an emotional landmine for the benefit of the human system itself means you have to be placed right and go off at the right time.

We do make up 8% of the population. We have a high false alarm rate and are well known for our emo displays.

Seriously, codifying bad judgment? Making it important? Like unto equal to actual solutions? Doing that lets people avoid talking about the actual hurt.

Alternatively, everyone be aware that hurt INTJs will be aggressive and emotionally abusive, and you should all just accept that because, well, neener neener, we have tertiary functions and we don't have to think anymore when they're engaged.

yup.

PS. Just to be clear, the bullshit about this bitchslap being a genuine issue is social engineering at its sloppiest. You can't announce a bitchslapping and have the bitch stay slapped, or even be slapped. You're supposed to fuck with people in ways they can't see.

But announcing it... that's tantamount to attempting to educate... and educate on what? The existence of feeling, obviously. So, [blah blah blah] and the focus is feeling, not practice.

In an fe-dominated society you fuck with people in ways they cannot see. It's how the Fe game is played.

In a Te-dominated society you overtly display issues in a more confrontational manner.

Practice-action-with no feeling would be destruction. Te can be cruel, unknowingly so.

Not to attempt to take away the tools for expressing the feeling, but pride of slap is a tool for stasis, not progression, it focuses attention on the existence of frustration at an inability to control the environment rather than on origin and legitimacy of feeling.

But we all knew that anyway and hooray for fucked up exercises in attempted domination.

domination would not have included the phrase "stay away from me" fifteen times. As I said, the response is one to stress.

sculpting

Yes, I see that. It sounds terrifying.:D Does the display have to be public? If so, why do you think that is?

Maybe not. I dont know. Sometimes?

:hug: Do you know why your friend performed the bitchslap on you? Do you think she was justified? I've bitchslapped about five people; but bitchslaps are strategic moves for me, so there's no apology or regret for the bitchslap itself, but I do apologize for my part in actions that lead up to it if I think the relationship is worth it. I couldn't do a public bitchslap though, unless I had to, and I did have to twice in my early teens.

A bitchslap of the order of magnitude of the representative one in the OP is a once in a decade phenomena for me.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
sad?? :cry: I'm boring??
It's not you, it's the Ti...

:newwink:

Go ask the ENTPs if happy puppy is an ENTP. Hell I will start you a thread. I am just the most defective ENFP in the known universe. BRO-KEN. Fuckt up. Alone.
I don't rely on ENTPs for truth; I rely on them for excessively following whatever line of thought they're on, and, when they're at their best: comedy.

Honestly Happy, I think you should look into the possibility that you're an ENTP. What's your F vs T on a sliding scale of 1-100?

If you don't know, this test will spit you out an answer.

G

garbage

Just when I was feeling a bit more normal...

Go ask the ENTPs if happy puppy is an ENTP. Hell I will start you a thread.

Don't give that bullshit another thought. You had about four or so ENFPs resonate with your musings, and you shouldn't have to try to appease one person who has a different opinion of your type than you do.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

:newwink:

I don't rely on ENTPs for truth; I rely on them for excessively following whatever line of thought they're on, and, when they're at their best: comedy.

Honestly Happy, I think you should look into the possibility that you're an ENTP. What's your F vs T on a sliding scale of 1-100?

Be nice, Z. After all, this could turn out to be more cruel than you ever imagined: instead of being a soft fuzzy ENFP, or a wonderfully clever ENTP, she could end up as ...

ENTJ

:shock:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't give that bullshit another thought. You had about four or so ENFPs resonate with your musings, and you shouldn't have to try to appease one person who has a different opinion of your type than you do.

you said what i was thinking. don't lose sight of what you're really trying to figure out, happy, by getting sidetracked by nonsense.

Jaguar

What reliable test would create a question, "I am weird."
Worse yet, it actually equates being "weird" with N, rather than S.
That test isn't even worth using, it's so absurd.

sculpting

Ti? Funny you say that-an ENTP told me the other day that I can use Ne to step outside of my Fi perceptions and reanalyze with Te-thus it looks very Ti-like on the surface. I dunno...

I dont buy into MBTI for ENXPs past 25 or so. When the tert function grows in it can so mess up the results. All of my ENTP males appear to feminine and loving at 45-and feel caring. ENTP women begin to feel caring and motherly at 25-35. ( I think this is genuine for the ones they care deeply for but this tert Fe can be used very effectively as a tool to control the enviornment as well.)

My ENFPs can be quite dominating past 35-highly analytical. I am still gathering data here as my data set is in biotech thus biased towards technically minded enfps, and potentially flawed.

However I am taking the MBTI certification an April and have to take the real test so I'll take it today and let you know how it turns out.

In reality-likely I use Ne(Fi)TeSi. But I never finished developing Fi. It's there-like a bucket o' lava and it runs through the foundation, grounding me, but I feel as though I work from principles-Te rather than values-Fi. My Fi is like a child's and I am hyper protective of it.

I also default to distancing myself from strong emotions, then analyzing them-myself-through Te?? (unless you hurt me, then keep provoking me to the point of a bitchslap)

But yeah. I love to think, analyze, dissect, build models, identify trends. I enjoy doing this-but in the realm of people-the Fi motivator.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
What reliable test would create a question, "I am weird."
Worse yet, it actually equates being "weird" with N, rather than S.
That test isn't even worth using, it's so absurd.

thanks for saving me the trouble.

also:

Oh, I'm not denying that ENFPs do bitch slap...

I've been in a relationship with one for the last 3-4 months, and I've gotten one or two of said bitch slaps, so I know what they're like.

do you think you could convince her to join this board? i imagine her input would be quite informative.

sculpting

do you think you could convince her to join this board? i imagine her input would be quite informative.

ENTPs are awesome :smile:

Hey Z-check this post out:

How ENTP tert Fe users respond to stress vs ENFP tert Te users. Note avoidance and retreat for Fe vs agitated attack for Te:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...rices/25747-pretentious-fi-24.html#post981404

This may be the very best way to differentiate the two once you are past 25 or so although I would love more validation from the ENTPs here.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i relate to what you're saying too happy and you're not a fucked up enfp...not a thing wrong with your approach. i prefer to avoid strong emotions too and have at times came off very te...stating things in matter of fact conclusive way...to avoid dealing with the emotional aspect.

what enneagram are you?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

She's on the board. Actually, I met her here.

And she agrees with me regarding Happy Puppy; interestingly enough, we both arrived at the same conclusion, albeit separately.

:yes:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Ti? Funny you say that-an ENTP told me the other day that I can use Ne to step outside of my Fi perceptions and reanalyze with Te-thus it looks very Ti-like on the surface. I dunno...

I dont buy into MBTI for ENXPs past 25 or so. When the tert function grows in it can so mess up the results. All of my ENTP males appear to feminine and loving at 45-and feel caring. ENTP women begin to feel caring and motherly at 25-35. ( I think this is genuine for the ones they care deeply for but this tert Fe can be used very effectively as a tool to control the enviornment as well.)

My ENFPs can be quite dominating past 35-highly analytical. I am still gathering data here as my data set is in biotech thus biased towards technically minded enfps, and potentially flawed.

However I am taking the MBTI certification an April and have to take the real test so I'll take it today and let you know how it turns out.

In reality-likely I use Ne(Fi)TeSi. But I never finished developing Fi. It's there-like a bucket o' lava and it runs through the foundation, grounding me, but I feel as though I work from principles-Te rather than values-Fi. My Fi is like a child's and I am hyper protective of it.

I also default to distancing myself from strong emotions, then analyzing them-myself-through Te?? (unless you hurt me, then keep provoking me to the point of a bitchslap)

But yeah. I love to think, analyze, dissect, build models, identify trends. I enjoy doing this-but in the realm of people-the Fi motivator.

To be honest, that's a pretty decent analysis.

I would still be open to the other possibility, but you have opened my eyes to a different personality.

My ENFP is just very much a creature of her Fi. She certainly uses Te all the time, but Fi certainly comes before Te.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Also, an interesting question that arises from your personal mixture of type preferences is: are you an ENFP who actually prefers T over F? And if so, what does that make you?

I think that's the entire issue at hand: is an ENFP with a somewhat defunct (no offense, honestly) F function really an ENFP at all? If she has more of a preference for T than F, doesn't that, by definition, mean she's really an ENTP?

Or does she fall somewhere in between, like an MBTI form of a hemaphrodite?

I don't know; but it's an interesting question...