• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: The ENFP bitchslap

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find though, that as you learn to retreat, and deal with the pain, and therefore have fewer outblows, you also at the same time...become more lethal.

It is one thing to blow up at someone instantly, all unfocused and lash out in a random way..kinda like bitchslapping someone repeatedly. Sure they'll go 'wtf' but it won't *really* hurt. And yes, it can look...cute, I guess, to observers.

If you however learn to pace yourself, pause and only rarely have an outburst..because you try to automatically do that pause, the build up is bigger. Intenser. If someone at that point goes overboard, you can consciously decide: screw it, they aint worth it, and let them have it. And strike with lethal precision. Like a calculated martial arts blow at the weak points of a body. I don't like doing it. But it's a tempting option at times...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have to say though...as mad as i can get and go off like this...i i never hurt them where it would the most...i know how to...so maybe that's what you mean...but i wouldn't.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh same here..Instead of striking a killing blow at their midriff, however, I'll pick the knee..hurts like hell, but isn't lethal ;)

sculpting

Oh same here..Instead of striking a killing blow at their midriff, however, I'll pick the knee..hurts like hell, but isn't lethal ;)

Yes. Yes. Yes.

btw, I am so sorry for being a total judgmental bitch awhile back. Rationalizations aside I was really rude. I offer my apologies if you want them, but realize I will feel bad for a long time for being, well. evil.

:wubbie:

I know this wasn't your intention, but it's still cute as hell, somehow.

Really? You dont think it's totally nuts? Thanks. That actually means a lot.

Never corner an ENFP. If we have no way out we respond this way. We dont want to hurt people, but it hurts so much sometimes.

sculpting

If you however learn to pace yourself, pause and only rarely have an outburst..because you try to automatically do that pause, the build up is bigger. Intenser. If someone at that point goes overboard, you can consciously decide: screw it, they aint worth it, and let them have it. And strike with lethal precision. Like a calculated martial arts blow at the weak points of a body. I don't like doing it. But it's a tempting option at times...

yes. Typically I have reached an endpoint. I am ready to sever all connections with that person, thus maximize damage. Yet I still hold back and try not to destroy them. I dont want to hurt people.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yup. Sucks that even though it feels really good to deal that blow ath the time, instantly after, even if you know it was the right thing to do, you feel soooo frigging lousy for being that cruel.

@ your appology: thnx and don't worry about it :hug:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is interesting reading. In particular, calling it "Te" is a bit of a misnomer.
I've highlighted the parts that I've identified as Te. Emotive/subjective statements are not highlighted.

[QUOTE REMOVED]

The rule of thumb I'm using is that direct commands, and statements of specific behavior/actions/events are Te (perhaps call it "pure Te").

I'm not sure how to describe the rest. I think it's Fi venting through Te, and may very well have a "angry Fe" vibe. The venting is too orderly for Ne, it's rather specific statements of personal feelings, very direct.

On a complete tangent, what the heck is the Road Runner saying, that requires everything he says to be beeped out?

Last edited:

sculpting

I'm not sure how to describe the rest. I think it's Fi venting through Te, and may very well have a "angry Fe" vibe. The venting is too orderly for Ne, it's rather specific statements of personal feelings, very direct.

On a complete tangent, what the heck is the Road Runner saying, that requires everything he says to be beeped out?

haha, nothing nearly as bad as all the stuff I say huh? :D

excellent observations btw. I'd like to see other examples of this and see if we can identify the directive elements.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

excellent observations btw. I'd like to see other examples of this and see if we can identify the directive elements.

your Fi in the initial post sounds like frustration, not rage.

"How can you not get it, can you be that dense or are you just selfish?"

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Frustration and hurt/pain caused by personal attacks and misunderstanding usually go hand in hand in these blow-outs.

Indignation and rage are another pair used when others are wronged or values are dragged through the mud.

Judgementalism and incessant hounding will cause frustration and pain, to progress to indignation and rage.

sculpting

"Can you not just listen to what I asked and leave me alone? " Poki you are right!!! This statement is a very direct request to Fi mirror my emotive state. Fascinating!

I am using Te to try and directly request an Fi understanding.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah totally...it's the commanding general of fi right?

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Actually, much of what I didn't tag was also "directive", but it was also subjective: direct statements regarding subjective material. I can easily see how one might mistake it for Fe.

When self-editing what I say or write, especially if I'm going to send an email that might be referenced later on, I do exactly what I did with your post. I take all of the objective statements and get them together in a summary, and I remove all of the subjective ones. Then I put on my "manager's hat" if it's a work email (not that I'm a manager, but I pretend I'm one having to evaluate the email) and frame it in terms of manager's values (which are primarily Te "values", such as high productivity, etc.). Or my forum-reader's hat if it's a forum post. (The "hats" are Ni-usage, btw.) Then I connect/organize the ideas so that they make sense in the chosen context.

By the time I'm done, all of the Fi-content is stripped out, unless I'm explicitly trying to describe Fi in a non-Te way, or explicitly trying to make an emotional connection.

What you read is not "how I think", but rather a single, highly-Te-polished facet of my internal Ni diamond of an idea. How I really think is very "meta", in that there's all of these ideas that are related, but only certain ones can be used to send a coherent message that will obtain results.

D

Dali

That tert-Te bitch slap doesn't look much different than my Fe bitch slap...

Just sayin.

can you elaborate? When I piss off my one ENFJ, he typically retreats for awhile, then returns-albeit much more quickly than his EXTP sidekicks.

What does an Fe bitch slap look like? What is the objective? :)

The major difference, IMO, is that once the Fe uber-bitchslap is set in motion, it never ends unless the bitchslapee physically leaves that space or another person steps in.

i have to say though...as mad as i can get and go off like this...i i never hurt them where it would the most...i know how to...so maybe that's what you mean...but i wouldn't.

I'd tentatively peg that as another component of the Fe uber-bitchslap. No holds barred.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know what is the worst?

You're doing a Te-bitch-slap, and some fucker laughs at you because you are just too darned 'cute' or 'nice' to be that 'mean,' so they think you look 'cute' at best and 'ridiculous' at worst.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so cute when you say that... :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're so cute when you say that... :wubbie:

LOL *tosses a shoe at Lit*

Go :wubbie: elsewhere, you annoying little INTJ, unless you wanna get Te-hammered :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh god it's spreading :doh: