• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] If you had infinite money,land, and man-power... What would you do for fun?

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
If you've already read this in the NT section, then let me appologise now for reposting. But haven't read this already, then let me propose a situation first before I ask my question:
___
You have infinite money, recourses, land, and technology. You also infinite have man-power (as in, people who are willing to obey you. I’m not talking about your physical muscles.)

To continue the same thought, you don’t have to go to work unless you want to- you have no responsibilities. You won’t be held accountable if you do anything dangerous or morally wrong- In other words, you will not be taken out of power no matter how unsavory your actions are.

Now, here is my question:
What would you do for fun? (Think in terms of large scale projects.)
+++

As for me, this is what I would do:

I would build a series of interconnected air-conditioned bio-domes out in the middle of nowhere (about 10 square miles of interconnected bio-domes). Some of the domes, I would make into grasslands; others forests, jungles, deserts, swamps, bolder covered wastelands, etc.

I would hire a team of biologists to be working non-stop to create a race of anthropomorphic bipedal rabbit men who would populate the domes (as well as other animals.) Lastly, I would install millions of hidden cameras on the inside of the domes, so that I could watch their society, culture, language, and spiritual belief systems develop.

Mostly, I want to see a society develop from scratch.
In the very beginning, I would place about 30 adolescent rabbits with very limited knowledge of human culture, inside. Only the first generation would be given prepared food. They would also be exposed to instructional videos demonstrating how to do the most basic agriculture possible (sowing seeds, watering), how to hunt wild animals (setting traps, tracking paw-prints), how to

They would learn how to store food, make weapons, build huts, and develop legal systems all on their own. Aside from the first generation, I (as well as all humans) would not interfere with them.

I would be most interested in their culture, although I would get excited if they managed to:
Make paper.
Draw maps.
Build 2 story buildings.
Create theater (puppet shows, acting)
Weave clothing (well, they wouldn’t need it)
Try to break out and explore the outside world. (Oh, that would be too cool!) :wubbie:

+++
Anyway...
I think your responses echo your stronger personality preferences.

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny punctuates her sentences with smilies. :newwink:;):headphne::wubbie::steam::):cry::devil::doh::D:cheese::hug::shock:

Last edited:

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
- Travel around the world.
- Work in something some time then change my job to keep life interesting.
- Eat all kinds of food.
- Buy an air balloon.
- Make lots of movies.

After that I would get bored or I would find new ways to spend it.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
- Travel around the world.
- Work in something some time then change my job to keep life interesting.
- Eat all kinds of food.
- Buy an air balloon.
- Make lots of movies.

After that I would get bored or I would find new ways to spend it.

Yay! My first comment! Let the abuse begin.:devil:

Actually, what kind of movies would you like to produce? Sci-fi, romance, western, action, adventure, comedy, time-travel, horror, drama, soap-opera, cartoons, a story involving giant bipedal anthropomorphic rabbit men who live in bio-domes and drink sugar syrup like it was water?

Would you like writers to work for you while you produced, or would you like to be the writer? would you hold movie contests, where you handed different teams of directors, actors, and special-effects guys the same script, and see which ones made the better movie?

/)_/)
('.-')
/(")(")
ObeyBunny has quit her nasty habit of swallowing live gold fish. Now she's on the fish-patch.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/1076010-post12.html

Continued from before...

yes you can have lots of anthropomorphic purple rabbits and dalmatian dwarf hamsters as well, that don't smell, or ever need cages. Lot's of cute creatures with long eyelashes that stop and blink at you, as you walk along your day, their breath naturally smells like strawberries from the people they choose to selectively eat.

attachment.php

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This might sound cliched and no fun, but I'd honestly try to save the world. I'd invest in clean energy, clean up the ocean, patch the ozone hole, build houses for people, provide free education for everyone, something like that. I know, really boring :D But you asked an NF! (And saving the world is fun -- it can be oddly empowering!)

After I finish all those things, I'll start flipping houses and apartments, redecorate them with different themes and rent them out for cheap to people who 'identify' with each place. :blush:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd pay someone to keep me away from drugs. Maybe a team.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/1076010-post12.html

anthropomorphic purple rabbits and dalmatian dwarf hamsters as well, that don't smell, or ever need cages. Lot's of cute creatures with long eyelashes that stop and blink at you, as you walk along your day, their breath naturally smells like strawberries from the people they choose to selectively eat.
attachment.php

Awww- Cute!

On a side note, I hope you don't think it rude of me to repost. I was just wondering what the NF's out there would do with ultemit power.