• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Regrets

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How many people have regrets? what are your regrets? what is your biggest regret?
If you have none, why?

I have quite a few mainly related to my own behaivour and how i have conducted myself.
My biggest regret is from when i used to drink and use drugs and my children found me od'd-yeah lets keep it honest and real.
There are also a lot of things i have done that could be interpreted as big mistakes but that have shaped me into who i am and though they may have been painful times/things i don't regret them.

P

Phantonym

I regret that I even have regrets that keep me regretting them.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I actually have no regrets.

I think that even your mistakes make you more of a person.

You are the sum of all of your experiences. If you don't like something, change it, but don't regret it, learn from it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there are a million things i would've done differently had i known then what i know now but realize you can't expect to know things before you do...ha! if that makes sense.

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I guess my biggest regret would be how I've wasted away my life for the past few years and allowing my unconfidence/shyness define who I am. Sucks. I have to keep telling myself it's never too late.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I regret that I even have regrets that keep me regretting them.
For some reason when i read this, this song came into my head
"round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel, never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel"

A

A window to the soul

How many people have regrets? what are your regrets? what is your biggest regret?
If you have none, why?

I have quite a few mainly related to my own behaivour and how i have conducted myself.
My biggest regret is from when i used to drink and use drugs and my children found me od'd-yeah lets keep it honest and real.
There are also a lot of things i have done that could be interpreted as big mistakes but that have shaped me into who i am and though they may have been painful times/things i don't regret them.

I think it's not healthy to think about regrets too much. Rather than regret, I tend to tweak my behavior if it had a negative effect on me or someone else and I'll go from there. Life is a learning experience and we all make mistakes. There's no need to regret being human.

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I don't really have regrets. There are some things I would have done differently but I just make the best of the 'now'.

I have trouble remembering the past. I'm more concerned with my future and I stress over making good choices in the present so that I have security. I fear making mistakes and having to regret anything.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If you don't like something, change it, but don't regret it, learn from it.

"And what are regrets?
Just lessons we haven't learned yet..."

Beth Orton, "Sweetest Decline"

I think that those pulled by Si may be more likely to have regrets...