• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Adjectives

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Arrogant
Lazy
Intelligent
Crazy
Opinionated

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I've been told that I'm smart, good looking, and have a rapist's wit.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The most common when i meet people in person is crazy or wild or i just get that look from people. I also get irrational, emotional, dramatic, caring.

I like it when people are quirky and i like being called quirky.

Tycho

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Detached, aloof
Smart, earnest
Serene, peaceful
Weird, idiosyncratic
Deep, sentimental

I like to be appreciated for my depth and I dislike being called serious.

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cute, graceful, charming or alluring, intelligent, articulate, disorganized, irresponsible and...manipulative. I've been getting that last one a lot lately :shock:.

I wish I could just once be told I'm fierce or that I really have my shits together. Either or!

Probably my favorite compliment was from an ESTP ex-boyfriend who told me I had a knack for infusing even the mundane things I said with a sense of possibility and transcendent meaning. I mean, cool!

Fun thread!! :hug:

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Dramatic :hi:

Others would be intense, intelligent, over-achieving, tactful, weird, controlling, cute, firey, fun, lazy, nonjudgmental, anxious, outgoing, competitive, stuck-up, quiet, loud, loyal, oblivious, naive, one-track-minded, perky, articulate, scatterbrained, encouraging, crazy, and sexy:banana2:

I hate being called cute and weird.

I love being described as intelligent and fun!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Depends on the person.

School:
Quiet, lazy.

Family:
Sweet, smart.

People who I've just gotten to know in a nice environment:
Shameless, adorable, cute, but they also call me "a huge ball of energy" (always the same, it's not even an adjective or a common expression. :huh:).

People who I've just gotten to know in a bad environment:
Formal.

Friends:
Wacky, patient.

Enemies:
Lazy, mean, insane.

Friends from the past who I haven't seen in a while and who suddenly meet me again:
Negative.

Guys who "like" me:
Biiiiiiig bluuuuuue eeeeeeeeyes!!!:azdaja::sadbanana:

Last edited:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Quiet.

I don't like it, it's boring. I prefer something positive, like 'intelligent', 'imaginative' or 'interesting'.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Nice.

But apparently people who don't know me think I'm clever and quiet, those that know me know better. :laugh: Then it changes to silly and odd. My favourite's a panda bear though.

jamisloan

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Depends on the person.

School:
Quiet, lazy.

Family:
Sweet, smart.

People who I've just gotten to know in a nice environment:
Shameless, adorable, cute, but they also call me "a huge ball of energy" I love that! (always the same, it's not even an adjective or a common expression. :huh:).

People who I've just gotten to know in a bad environment:
Formal.

Friends:
Wacky, patient.

Enemies:
Lazy, mean, insane. lol

Friends from the past who I haven't seen in a while and who suddenly meet me again:
Negative.

Guys who "like" me:
Biiiiiiig bluuuuuue eeeeeeeeyes!!!:azdaja::sadbanana:

This one is good. I guess it depends on who you meet/the circumstances around meeting them and what not as to how you come off. I know it definitely varies for me because I can be a certain way with some people and then a different way with others depends on the atmosphere and how comfortable I am.

sculpting

ones I like:
clever, intelligent, fast, a leader, sweet, brave

Ones i like but make me all weird cause I dont know what to do with them:
kind, loving, sweet, caring, empathic, old soul

Ones I dont like:
weird, crazy It's okay when my friends say this, but I know other people think it and it kind of hurts being odd even when you try and be normal. My ENFP friend says everyone thinks she is weird too. "I am SO TIRED of being called weird." she told me the other day.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I get comments on how I smell most often from strangers :tongue: I have a concoction of lotions and potions that I have perfected over the years...so "good smelling" :laugh: The one I've probably heard the most from people who know me is "normal"...blah.

My favorite...exotic.

Thinkerninja

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
probably annoying, talkative, obnoxious, spontaneous, weird

(ENFP for the win... pfft or not. lol)