• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] How do you get in tune with yourself?

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
I had 3 sessions of EMDR in 2000 when I was diagnosed with PSTD - amazingly, it works.

I get in tune by:
1) Sitting on my porch swing and listen to the wind, trees, birds, squirrels
2) Reading or listening to music
3) Speed walking
4) Praying/meditating
5) Floating in large bodies of water

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can imagine floating to be something like a womb experience, Sandy. A going back to the beginning.

PotatoPeeler68

MBTI Type
INFP
To the guy on the top who's an INTJ, getting in tune with yourself is the best thing that can happen. (analysts!)
But yes, I love doing this. I love to walk, especially when listening (music or just environment).
I love to talk on an "intimate" level with others, and that makes me the happiest.

As far as songs go, Blue October is good. Some songs by them are
Black Orchid
Feel Again(Stay)
Voice of a Friend
Into the Ocean