• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Famous ENFPs

Sunny Ghost

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] I actually thought ISFP at first, too. But in interviews it quickly becomes apparent that she is ENFP.

Oh and how could I forget Gwen Stefani!!

[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] I always thought ENFP and never gave it another thought or looked too much into it. I suppose it's possible.

Sunny Ghost

I wouldn't ever have thought to consider Keira Knightly in the xNFP boat.

I'd been trying to pinpoint Daniel Radcliffe for a while. ENFP could work. I had considered an NT for a while, but couldn't really place him.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is actually an INFP & ENFP making videos together. Let's make videos together Udog.

I love that Moby song - I didn't know it was Gwen in that video! INFPs and ENFPs make great videos together, but I'm not sure the forum can handle most of them.

Here's another cute video of an INFP and ENFP pushing each other to ever greater amounts of silliness. This is usually what happens to me when I hang out with ENFPs for too long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoY4TyiiuZQ

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=10131]IndyAnnaJoan[/MENTION]

I always assumed he was a NiSe user. ENFJ maybe?

I've mentioned so many times on this site... this massive MBTI workshop I was a part of for work. I have forgotten how many people participated whether it was 150 or 200...but after we were all typed-up there were 6 ENFPs and 6 ENFJs (2 INFJs and 1 INFP Udog haha)...and one of the ENFJs, a female... When I watch the Andre video you attached...that's her. Like, it's actually spooky. I mean, I don't trust myself with ENFJ typings because my life has been touched by a different kind of ENFJ haha. But I remember this other ENFJ well and as far as I'm concerned Stansmith...I think you've got it right.

I'd been trying to pinpoint Daniel Radcliffe for a while. ENFP could work. I had considered an NT for a while, but couldn't really place him.

I don't know Radcliffe enough to properly type him...but based on what I do know...I would type him as ISFP haha! (probably e9 as well.)

INFPs and ENFPs make great videos together, but I'm not sure the forum can handle most of them.

haha I can already hear the collective "please make it stop."

Here's another cute video of an INFP and ENFP pushing each other to ever greater amounts of silliness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoY4TyiiuZQ

so sweet Udog :wubbie:

And thank you for adding to the list. How could we have all overlooked Brand?

jfl13_RussellBrand_715x353_050820130120.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jack White

Jack White is an ISTP, or maybe ESTP.

"I was obsessed with films where people went away to school and lived in a dormitory, where you came down and you had breakfast – where everybody sat down at the table – and then you went to class. I loved the idea of that structure, it seemed secure to me"

"I had three staples tamping the fabric down, left, right and centre, and I just stared at it for 10 minutes, it became hypnotic. This was the minimum amount of staples I could put to hold this fabric down. The number three exemplifies the almost iconic, mysterious perfection that cannot be obtained. A table has to have three legs or else it falls down. A traffic light has three lights. A car wheel can stay on with three bolts. It goes on and on. There are these three elements to everything, and if you can discover what those three are as your structure, then you're on the right path. To this day, I still think about it all the time. When I write a song, I have to build a structure, I have to build upon that."

Are ENFPs typically known for their love of structure? Usually they seem to find any kind of structure to be oppressive, even if it's internally imposed. ENFPs usually seem to emphasize a more organic approach, and regard even an internally imposed structure as, at best, a waste of time. If he's an ENFP, his views on creativity are very unusual for an ENFP.

Sunny Ghost

I've mentioned so many times on this site... this massive MBTI workshop I was a part of for work. I have forgotten how many people participated whether it was 150 or 200...but after we were all typed-up there were 6 ENFPs and 6 ENFJs (2 INFJs and 1 INFP Udog haha)...and one of the ENFJs, a female... When I watch the Andre video you attached...that's her. Like, it's actually spooky. I mean, I don't trust myself with ENFJ typings because my life has been touched by a different kind of ENFJ haha. But I remember this other ENFJ well and as far as I'm concerned Stansmith...I think you've got it right.

I don't know Radcliffe enough to properly type him...but based on what I do know...I would type him as ISFP haha! (probably e9 as well.)

haha I can already hear the collective "please make it stop."

so sweet Udog :wubbie:

And thank you for adding to the list. How could we have all overlooked Brand?

jfl13_RussellBrand_715x353_050820130120.jpg
Really? Radcliffe an ISFP? I usually picture the NT boat.

Same for Russel Brand. I would have placed him as an ENTP. I suppose he is an idealist.

Starry

Really? Radcliffe an ISFP? I usually picture the NT boat.

Same for Russel Brand. I would have placed him as an ENTP. I suppose he is an idealist.

*steeples fingers* <--totally just stole this from [MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]. I've decided to use it now at times when it really doesn't make any sense to do so.

I've almost got my Chinese food ordered.
*steeples fingers*

edit^^shit *steeples fingers* might actually work okay with the take-out order. I've got to really think about this...

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It has been well decided that Brand is ONE OF US.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's so ENFP it hurts it's BEAUTIFUL!
!!!

This is my standard response clip for ENTPs who refuse to believe it. They watch it and then they say (I imagine, in their heads)... nah, you can have him after all. :D

Starry

!!!

This is my standard response clip for ENTPs who refuse to believe it. They watch it and then they say (I imagine, in their heads)... nah, you can have him after all. :D

I must tell you Qlip I wasn't trying to make a joke. I actually wrote that first... "He's so ENFP it hurts."
Then I noticed your new avatar which...basically...captures the very essence of enneagram 4 in a epitaph :dry:

:wink:
yah man.

Starry

How could he be entp in the first place? He s way too flamboyant.

ha! EcK. I've been sick for too many days now but this laugh helps me towards my recovery. (I know it's hard to let go of Brand)