• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Famous ENFPs

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Courtney-Love-Kurt-would-find-Guitar-Hero-5-really-funny.jpg

Starry

Starry (or is it Sky lol), sometimes you have to pay more attention to who is saying something, and pay less attention to what that who is saying.

Oh whoops yes...you are right about that!!! (of course I wasn't even thinking about that). Thank you for helpin a poor ENFP out. LMAO.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh whoops yes...you are right about that!!! (of course I wasn't even thinking about that). Thank you for helpin a poor ENFP out. LMAO.

Actually I was just discussing this with Speed Gavaroche yesterday in the Amy Winehouse thread, and it seems highly probable to me now that she's an ExFP with BPD.

ESFP is probably more plausible though. Her public outbursts are probably unhealthy Se/Te loops.

I watched a video of her in an interview in the 90s when she younger and going through a healthy period, and she definitely seems ExFP when she's sane.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bill Hicks, the most awesome ENFP ever.

Starry

Actually I was just discussing this with Speed Gavaroche yesterday in the Amy Winehouse thread, and it seems highly probable to me now that she's an ExFP with BPD.

ESFP is probably more plausible though. Her public outbursts are probably unhealthy Se/Te loops.

I watched a video of her in an interview in the 90s when she younger and going through a healthy period, and she definitely seems ExFP when she's sane.

Well...I definitely trust both your judgments far better than my own. I am interested now to go and read the Winehouse thread. If I had to choose between ESFP and ENFP...yes...I would go ESFP all the way.

She actually reminds me of my crazy sister a bit. Like my sister is so brilliant but just nuts and not in control of her emotions and outbursts. My sister tests INFJ...but there is just NO WAY. My sister is an unhealthy ExFJ (I'm just writing this because I think Love could be an unbalanced ExFJ). But like I said at the beginning. I trust your judgment more than my own.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well...I definitely trust both your judgments far better than my own. I am interested now to go and read the Winehouse thread. If I had to choose between ESFP and ENFP...yes...I would go ESFP all the way.

She actually reminds me of my crazy sister a bit. Like my sister is so brilliant but just nuts and not in control of her emotions and outbursts. My sister tests INFJ...but there is just NO WAY. My sister is an unhealthy ExFJ (I'm just writing this because I think Love could be an unbalanced ExFJ). But like I said at the beginning. I trust your judgment more than my own.

Well the "nuts" thing is almost surely Borderline Personality Disorder and it doesn't really determine any particular type. INFJs usually are more in control of their feelings, though. I agree that IxFJs in general act appropriately, in public at least.

I don't think Courtney is ExFJ. I don't see the Fe. I see Pe/Fi/Te...

Starry

Well the "nuts" thing is almost surely Borderline Personality Disorder and it doesn't really determine any particular type. INFJs usually are more in control of their feelings, though. I agree that IxFJs in general act appropriately, in public at least.

I don't think Courtney is ExFJ. I don't see the Fe. I see Pe/Fi/Te...

Well...I actually think you are onto something...and could have very likely nailed-it with regards to Love. ((in spite of all I just said above...I had always thought my crazy sister was ENFP...until I started to rethink everything after she tested INFJ. I also have always suspected she has bpd as well. It's hard to type crazy :( lol))

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZANQkWo0oDY"]Amy Adams[/YOUTUBE]

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
me too!! she reminds me of me....well a lil bit...maybe cocktailed. :D

YouTube - Drew Barrymore - interview

Drew is ESFP. Look at her eyes. See how she looks at Dave? She's got a big smile but she watches him very closely. Amy, by comparison, seems to not be paying much attention to her interviewer's presence.

oh...and will someone tell me how to post this thing!!

Type in your caption, highlight it, Click the YouTube button and enter the URL. It will look like this:

{YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXC2yR67fRQ"}More Amy{/YOUTUBE}

Except with square brackets.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ disagree about her being an esfp. it's in the way she talks...the words and phrasing that she uses...a certain vibe that i've only seen in enfps.

and the post was two years old. i've learned how to post videos since then haha thanks tho.

and that look...is an sx thing i think :D

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
^^ disagree about her being an esfp. it's in the way she talks...the words and phrasing that she uses...a certain vibe that i've only seen in enfps.

and the post was two years old. i've learned how to post videos since then haha thanks tho.

and that look...is an sx thing i think :D

I'm with Lady X on this one. Just like she said.. it's a vibe, the flow of words, terms, etc. I guess it's possible that Drew isn't ENFP (anythings possible eh).. but i have seen countless, countless ENFP's bring her up as ENFP, feel a kinship with how she presents herself, and I really do think that says something. You know, she could be incredibley border on her S/N.. (I know some will argue that's not how it works) but as for me.. i chose Drew as my avatar because I have had a crush on her since I was 10. Bigtime chick crush. (even though I'm straight) When I was 14 and she posed in playboy, I begged and pleaded with my best friends bro to go buy me a copy. When she went on David Letterman as a punky and wild teen that jumped up on his desk and flashed the world.. i decided that she's as rad as they come. .

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah for sure...she reminds me of me...especially when i/we were younger...she is likely a 7w6 too and i think that people may type her as esfp because she has/or used to have that wild child vibe..but i think that's a 7w6 sx enfp thing too....listen to the words she uses...her far out hippie sort of philosophical way of speaking....it's in the mix.

raybeijo

MBTI Type
xNFP
I don't know if someone has already said this, but I always thought Brittany Murphy was ENFP :) I resonated with her in interviews, and she gave me the whole vibe. R.I.P girl! <3

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]

What do you guys think of filmmaker John Cassavetes' type? I think he might have been an ENFP 7.