• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ faces (picture thread)

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Hey there,

The "ENFP Gallery" thread gave me an idea.

I suggest we share INFJ faces. Post a picture of a face that screams out INFJ. It can be someone you know, someone famous, a character, a painting, etc.

Here's my take:

Gaelic singer Mary Jane Lamond and Charlotte Gainsbourg as Jane Eyre :

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't really know what a typical INFJ face looks like. A bunch of INFJs have pictures either on the main picture thread or else on their profile pages though...Do you guys think there is something to that idea of INFJs have a certain kind of look about their eyes? If so, what would you describe it as?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
My impression is that many INFJs look sort of self-controlled and sometimes cold and silent, but their eyes compensate for all this lack of expression. If I think of my above picture of Mary Jane Lamond, I always had an impression this woman was so wise and had such admirable self-control. Perhaps a bit cold, and a Thinking type. Then I met her and attended a workshop she was giving at the Montreal Celtic Festival. I looked into her eyes and saw she was a very emotional person inside. There was fear and sadness there, something very expressive while everything else looked controlled.

But I think the Type Four will look different from the Type One. The above description was that of a Type One.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
What type are you? Do you have pictures here?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
What type are you? Do you have pictures here?

I'm type One INFJ. I have a picture on my profile page. But I look a bit emotional on it, I think. I rarely look like myself on pictures, I'm not photogenic.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Me neither. I have to sort through quite a few before I find one that really looks like me. I was wondering if that was you there or not. I know that Ubiquitous1 and cafe and Lady Pinkington and Aphrodite-Gone-Awry have videos on here. Wyst has a picture on the Picture Time thread. Cafe is sort of what I picture most people thinking that we look like.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just for fun...here's my infj mom and enfp dad...i think they definitely look like their types. :)

IMG_5351rs.jpg

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
What a beautiful picture! I think I'd agree.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Cafe is sort of what I picture most people thinking that we look like.

Yes, I also think Cafe fits the style perfectly. There is a bit of NT vibe to it, though. Perhaps because she is married to one.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, great pic! I'm a sucker for old photos! :D

Tycho

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
When I attended a pentecostal church, years ago, a woman came to me and said:

"You are truely a man of God, I can see it in your eyes."

Lightyear

When I attended a pentecostal church, years ago, a woman came to me and said:

"You are truely a man of God, I can see it in your eyes."

Someone once called me "christlike". Must be a type-related thing. :D

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I have never been called anything close to that... :D

P

Phantonym

I have never been called anything close to that... :D

Yeah, me neither. However, religious folks seem to hover around me like a moth to a flame when I happen to walk on the street. I've met all kinds of people. I guess I look like I need "saving" when I'm minding my own business. *shrugs*

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
However, religious folks seem to hover around me like a moth to a flame when I happen to walk on the street. I've met all kinds of people. I guess I look like I need "saving" when I'm minding my own business. *shrugs*

Me too... and anyone within a ten mile radius that is in crisis and needs to tell me all about it. :ninja:

Not that I mind. :)

P

Phantonym

Me too... and anyone within a ten mile radius that is in crisis and needs to tell me all about it. :ninja:

Not that I mind. :)

I don't mind it either! I just think to myself: "Do I really need to know all that? REALLY? I just met you".

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
I think INFJ's desire of privacy is more strongly suggested by this thread than any similarity of faces...so far anyway. I don't plan on breaking the trend.