• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ faces (picture thread)

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Peguy, have we ever seen any real pictures of you, or does everyone just imagine you resemble Ernst himself?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Gandhi, one of our good old INFJs.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I don't think Jesus can be analysed with MBTI, but some have said he was INFJ, and I think Brian Deacon as Jesus in the Jesus film looked like a meek, compassionate, healthy INFJ to me.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Elsie Wright played by Florence Hoath in "Fairy Tale a true story" giving the INFJ glare:

"Be serious!"

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Saoirse Ronan as Briony Tallis in Atonement on the intense synthesizing information mode:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
village-of-the-damned1256662124.jpg

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I was filming myself on my camera (thinking about doing the video thread thing) and was horrified and shocked to see just how much all of my features move around when I talk. I know I was somewhat uncomfortable, but I kind of think I still normally look like that. It certainly doesn't square with the calm, not terribly expressive facial demeanor that most people talk about with INFJs.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
You need to be careful with dinosaurs. Sometimes they read more into the relationship than there really is.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was filming myself on my camera (thinking about doing the video thread thing) and was horrified and shocked to see just how much all of my features move around when I talk. I know I was somewhat uncomfortable, but I kind of think I still normally look like that. It certainly doesn't square with the calm, not terribly expressive facial demeanor that most people talk about with INFJs.

that is interesting. i don't know many infjs but i do think of them with that calm, not overly expressive face...hmm...let's see!

Lightyear

:shocking: Me too!

Best compliment of my life :blush:

And the funny thing is I didn't feel christlike at all towards the person who was paying me the compliment, he used to massivly annoy me (immature ESTP I believe) but obviously wasn't aware of the effect he had on me.