• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ faces (picture thread)

seamaid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
vera-farmiga-up-in-the-air.jpg

Vera Farmiga

Her eyes give her an INFJ look to me...

ubiquitous1

I was filming myself on my camera (thinking about doing the video thread thing) and was horrified and shocked to see just how much all of my features move around when I talk. I know I was somewhat uncomfortable, but I kind of think I still normally look like that. It certainly doesn't square with the calm, not terribly expressive facial demeanor that most people talk about with INFJs.

I felt that way too when I looked at my video. However, I was pleasantly surprised because I often feel that I look too stoic.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
vera-farmiga-up-in-the-air.jpg

Vera Farmiga

Her eyes give her an INFJ look to me...

I agree. I saw her on a late night talk show once, Letterman I think. And she seemed really spaced out during the conversation. I would say INxx really stands out.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was filming myself on my camera (thinking about doing the video thread thing) and was horrified and shocked to see just how much all of my features move around when I talk. I know I was somewhat uncomfortable, but I kind of think I still normally look like that. It certainly doesn't square with the calm, not terribly expressive facial demeanor that most people talk about with INFJs.

My face is very expressive, too.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
When I attended a pentecostal church, years ago, a woman came to me and said:

"You are truely a man of God, I can see it in your eyes."

People automatically assume I'm religious. I'm not sure it's my appearance or the attitude that a "good person" has to have the Christian God in their life to be that way. If I have a label, it's Deist... so I'm spiritual in a very unstructured sense.

Now the eye thing... I have a stoner's eyes. There is no spark to them. Typically they're squinting and I just look very tired haha. Dunno, otherwise. I've seen a lot of different "attitudes" from my own face depending on where I am and what I'm doing.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
AKA "The Care Bear Stare"

You never got the silent stare from an impatient INFJ? Looks nothing like a care bear stare... I gave one to an ISFP last fall after she'd been really hurtful to me. It looked like this:

INFJ: :mad:

ISFP: From :laugh: to :shocking: to :unsure: to :mellow: to :sad:

himynameisdead

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
You never got the silent stare from an impatient INFJ? Looks nothing like a care bear stare... I gave one to an ISFP last fall after she'd been really hurtful to me. It looked like this:

INFJ: :mad:

ISFP: From :laugh: to :shocking: to :unsure: to :mellow: to :sad:

Yeah, I gave a death glare to my isfp best friend because I wrote a poem about a squirrel transforming symbolically into a human and back and how the squirrel was like a person, abused by society and left for dead, and immediately after she read it, she got distracted by a squirrel and chased one up a tree. Big no-no for me. She, in my mind, became the epitome of all that is evil for that moment. It was because of mindlessness that she chased it up the tree (she wasn't intuitive at the time at all), but I gave her one of most intense glares I had ever given anyone and she not only stopped, but went over and pleaded for forgiveness even though she wasn't sure what she did wrong, and you could see the thought "Oh sh*t, what did I just do?" reflected in her eyes, because I had never been as mad at her or hurt by her. (I rarely, rarely get mad... just incredibly hurt and sad)