• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP ONLY what is your Ennegram?

For -NFP, what is your Ennegram and wing?

• Total voters

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ *sigh* I guess I'm a 4w5. :D

...Actually, I AM 4w5, what a coincidence!! :p

Chloe

that is a lot of money!! :D

maybe i should trust you... cause a 3 wouldn't bet if they can't win right? lol jk

hahahaha. yes, something like that.

i guess having fun, at the heart of things. i stress really hard about rejection. it scares me to not be liked because i stop valuing myself. inside i'm pretty insecure. maybe that's a 6 wing, idk

:huh: textbook 3.

Devil Flamingo

Kultainen Kuningas
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w?

I used to think 4w5, but to be fair 4w3 is just as likely. It's kinda like the INFP vs ENFP thing for me...

Word.

I'm just NFP and 4. The E/I 3/5 thing is just whatever. But for the sake of simplicity I think ENFP and 4w5 describes somewhat better. *shrug*

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
INFP 4w5 here yet again. Test that way almost every time. Description seems the most accurate to me at the core, but... sometimes test 9w1. Can see a large part of myself in almost all of them. Always zero in 8.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP 5w4 here. Yes not every INFP is 4w5, perhaps it has something to do with my unusually high Ti?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
7w6, enfp.... The description seems to fit me pretty well, actually MBTI and ennegram descriptions seem to fit together really well each filling the gaps the other one leaves!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
4w3. I was confused for a while but now it's as sure as sure can be. Reliable as a war machine programmed by a genius to be a patriotic soldier who then majored in reliableness. Solid as a boner

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 8w9 mutha fuckaz :cool:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5, although sometimes i think 5w4. either way, i have a really heavy wing.

A

Anew Leaf

I am most definitely a strong tritype.

4w3 just barely eeks out 9w1 just barely eeks out 5w4.

I am like a riddle tucked into a fortune cookie that is pocketed inside a vest of someone searching a shrubbery maze.