• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How tall are you INFJs?

How tall are you INFJs?

• Total voters

Permabanned
Well, I'm not an INFJ, but I just want to participate anyway.

So here goes my contribution

EDIT:

Omission1234

im 5 ft 10 and like 165-170lbs and i row. In the rowing world 5 10 is short soo i always wished i was at least 6ft but im diggin my 5 ft 10ness. :hug:All the clothes work out for me. I just have unfortunately huge ribs and shoulders soo dress shirts are the worst shopping experiences.

R

Riva

Not an INFJ here but have to reply to this post -

5'9". Jealous?

I paid my dues. :violin: Back row center for class portraits. Taller than (perhaps intimidating to) the boys. Being too tall to be a natural at gymnastics when all the cool girls were. Standing out from the crowd at those times in adolescence when all you want to do is blend in. But I love my height now, its rad :tongue:

I'm 6 feet tall. That's quite a good height for a guy. But only now I notice that. I'm from South Asia and the average height of a male here is around 5 feet 7 inches or shorter. So one could imagine the blending issues I had when I was small. Add to it growing up I was really skinny (10 - 16 years). So I was this tall skinny kid. And at school we had to stand in line for the morning assembly. I would look around and I would be around the 5th tallest in the gathering of 500 odd students (1 grade has atleat 500 students). My issue wasn't being tall, mine was being tall and skinny.

But now 10 years later with 20 more pounds on my body I feel like a badass and I love it. Infact I purposely strainghten myself to look taller. When I'm with guys who are my exact height I notice that I stand up straight whereas most who are my height or taller slightly hunch (most of them are skinny). It goes to show/indicate that though being tall is admired by most others, tall people have a feeling of being too tall due to blending issues. This could be a real headache when one is in one's teen years when blending in matters more than feeling unique.

I'm also hitting the gym. I want to gain atleast 5 more Kgs of muscle. :ninja: When I go to Europe though I feel like an average guy.

I could only imagine how it must have been for you (and tall girls) when growing up. Taller than all other girls and taller than some other guys. My sister is 5 feet 5 inches and even she complains about her height. But now she is quite chill about it though her fiancee is only 5 feet 7/8 inches. This is probably due to her starting work.

When girls are tall (and hopefully slim) it gives them a elegant look. They actually blend in at work and they have a natural elegant look to themselves (which short girls lack) and also look quite professional. Once too tall to feel cool, they suddenly look charismatic, sexy and elegant. And some tall girls even wear heels. Oh gosh that makes them look hot. But girls (unlike the guys) have to be slender lest they look like giants.

Someone back in the posts said it...confidence is key. I know the grass is always greener on the other side. I'm only 5'1" and I'm in awe of tall women. They command their entrance. They're always noticed. (clothes look fantastic on them - don't get me started). That's automatic power...and if you factor in the confidence thing? There's no stopping you!

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm no INFJ (so I didn't vote), but I know an INFJ who is a female and around 155cm. And I won't say it in feet unit because I don't know how to do it.

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Almost 5'9". Not super tall but not short.

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
im 5 ft 10 and like 165-170lbs and i row. In the rowing world 5 10 is short soo i always wished i was at least 6ft but im diggin my 5 ft 10ness. :hug:All the clothes work out for me. I just have unfortunately huge ribs and shoulders soo dress shirts are the worst shopping experiences.

Another person with my woes. Alas, those ribs and shoulders are in on it together!

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm about average height for a woman, about 5'5.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
5'0 female INFJ