• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How is this possible???

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think you need to talk to some of the ISFJs on this forum rather than relying on stereotypes and poorly written type descriptions, because nothing you said relates at all to what ISFJs tend to be like.

Being an sj is not a character flaw, you know, despite what you may hear on some forums...I'm not sure why you're shocked that isxj was brought up when you said you feel very strongly about Si.

Their 'talent' for facts, just puts me off.

- I'm a very random person.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I understand. But, all that description crap is way too generalized. So I look at MBTI, and all personality descriptions, as flawed, sometimes semi-accurate, pseudo-science. That you shouldn't let affect your day to day life as much as some people apparently do. I take it all with a whole shaker of salt, and a lot of amusement.

I guess the only ones with Si other than INFP are ISTJ and ISFJ, - I'm too impulsive to be ISTJ/ISFJ, so - I guess I am an INFP....
too bad.. It felt special to be only 0.5% of the population(INFJ).

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I almost always test INFP but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Need closure, need plans, etc even though I'm kinda messy and not as organized as, say, an ISFJ. It's really hard to test for J with intuitives I think, because the J doesn't necessarily show in concrete stuff as much as mindset. As far as functions go, I test high in both types of iNtuition and Feeling and low in both kinds of Sensing. It's just a four letters. Nothing to get the panties in a wad about, you know?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm really doubting being an INFP 'cause I don't really lead a 'happy-go-lucky' life, where everything just seems so... 'awesome'.

And on being an ISFJ, - I don't want to live entirely for other people...

:yim_rolling_on_the_

:doh:

Put aside the stereotypes and keep researching. ;)

"mundane objects come to life" "INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder" ,etc, -

INFP Profile -

That's simply referring to the INFP being highly imaginative. :D
That's not one of the better written profiles, IMO....

I guess the only ones with Si other than INFP are ISTJ and ISFJ, - I'm too impulsive to be ISTJ/ISFJ, so - I guess I am an INFP....
too bad.. It felt special to be only 0.5% of the population(INFJ).

I've never seen any INFP identify strongly with Si.... Maybe this is a first, but somehow I doubt it. What is it about Si that you identify with?

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:yim_rolling_on_the_

:doh:

Put aside the stereotypes and keep researching. ;)

That's simply referring to the INFP being highly imaginative. :D
That's not one of the better written profiles, IMO....

I've never seen any INFP identify strongly with Si.... Maybe this is a first, but somehow I doubt it. What is it about Si that you identify with?

Looking back at past experiences, would be the way I use Si.
- it's not primary - I don't think.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
"Si: The sixth function of the INFj is Si, by which the essence of experiences arrive and insights into their development arise. Though be this a weak, unconscious, and influential function, it should find itself most active within the presence of one whose dominant function coincides, for it it seeks to be strong and may pretend to be such. At other times, an expression of this function may find itself in place of the weak and conscious Se function. Manifested bahaviours expected of this function should include experiencing uncontrollable flashbacks of negative or distorted experiences, obsession with past experiences that seem to have a grip on current reality, having a compulsion to keeping things a certain way because they have a certain familiarity to them, not wanting to change the past, prone to inactivity and unwilling to change since that would mean wrecking or damaging the current and future experience,looking past people or things and walking around with distant and vague look in eye as though unaware of surroundings. "

- this would be the reason for me having Si over Se.
-

I think I use fi more than fe though.

Socionics Description: The Best INFJ Guide Ever Written - PersonalityCafe

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Okay, so I just found out that the functions of an INFP actually match me more than INFJ does, I definitely have 'Si', not too sure about Fi being primary though... I feel as though the order should be Si Ne Fi Te, oh well, - that's a different story.

- but whenever I look at the website profiles they don't match me, I don't see 'mundane objects come to life', and I usually finish what I start, - and I'm not so approachable, the INFJ website profiles match me much more, then the INFP ones for some reason.

teddy bear theory -

cold on the outside, fuzzy on the inside - INFJ - matches me.
Fuzzy in and out - INFP - not really. :steam:

explain please?:huh:

About a week ago you became a perceiver instead of a judger because it was opposite day. Unfortunately Groundhog day was the next day after opposite day and you are now stuck as an INFP until you figure out how to get the woman and play piano.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
About a week ago you became a perceiver instead of a judger because it was opposite day. Unfortunately Groundhog day was the next day after opposite day and you are now stuck as an INFP until you figure out how to get the woman and play piano.

you did not obtain the 'hahaha', you obtained the 'haha'.....you have failed.