• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Where can I learn more about ENFjs?

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Well you see the reason I joined this forum was to find out more about this type in particular (for obious reasons). So can someone tell me where I can find more information, I have read practically every article there is in the internet already. Your assistance would be most welcome.:D

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well you see the reason I joined this forum was to find out more about this type in particular (for obious reasons). So can someone tell me where I can find more information, I have read practically every article there is in the internet already. Your assistance would be most welcome.:D

Well if you find it I'd like to know.
I'm thinking maybe you might have to go with finding out as much as you can about ENFJ's from other ENFJ's. We're not completely alike but the few that I've met irl (1) and online 1 or 2 I've had alot of "You too!" moments with. It's interesting to see little parts of yourself in someone completely unrelated to you. While we know that not all ENFJ's are created alike there are definately similarities that we can learn from in each other.

I hope you find some answers...and then share.:)

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
I looked at ENFJ.com a couple of times. I personally find all-one-variant forums a little creepy (even with our total awesomeness it's a bit weird!). INTPc had quite a few other types present even if some of them hated this fact :)! The other drawback in my opinion is that it is unmoderated....just an ENFJs myspace page I think. There are however lots of members though it appears not alot of activity. As LLNF:heart: said....we've been looking too so if you find something good don't forget about the few of us here!!

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I looked at ENFJ.com a couple of times. I personally find all-one-variant forums a little creepy (even with our total awesomeness it's a bit weird!). INTPc had quite a few other types present even if some of them hated this fact :)! The other drawback in my opinion is that it is unmoderated....just an ENFJs myspace page I think. There are however lots of members though it appears not alot of activity. As LLNF:heart: said....we've been looking too so if you find something good don't forget about the few of us here!!

Another thing about ENFJ's when we find one we just can't get enough of (see Lookin4 above) we can't stop singing their praises! :headphne:

"La la de dum Lookin4 is so much fun...La la de do I :heart: her and so will you"

Thank you...thank you very much! :party2:

Oh I also had a thought...you might want to ask those very close to you to write down five or so qualities they think you have (start with the positive first ;) but def have them include the neg (but don't hate em ;) Just those few words can say alot. We are notoriously good at self analyzing...but it helps to have that input.

Do you know any other ENFJ irl?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never seen so many ENFJs in one spot as I have being here. I know only two ENFJs IRL. The best I can recommend is sticking around MBTI, and slapping some of us under glass plates for the microscope from time to time. That's what I do (though I try not to squish anyone too much). ;) :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never seen so many ENFJs in one spot as I have being here. I know only two ENFJs IRL. The best I can recommend is sticking around MBTI, and slapping some of us under glass plates for the microscope from time to time. That's what I do (though I try not to squish anyone too much). ;) :D

This site's done a great job of bringing out some of the most elusive types to these online communities-- the ENFs and the various SJs :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This site's done a great job of bringing out some of the most elusive types to these online communities-- the ENFs and the various SJs :)

We like to hide in shrubberies. :D

I've enjoyed being able to interact with those like me, but yes, also the other types I may not encounter during my day! I've never met so many INTPs in one place before either (outside my former robotics lab). :)

Yoda looks really pleased with himself. :shock:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We like to hide in shrubberies. :D

I've enjoyed being able to interact with those like me, but yes, also the other types I may not encounter during my day! I've never met so many INTPs in one place before either (outside my former robotics lab). :)

Yoda looks really pleased with himself. :shock:

Oh, he is pleased ;)

Robotics lab... that sounds really really cool :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, he is pleased ;)

LOL... his friend Mary Jane stopped by, eh? hahahah.... alien Jedi Masters! What can ya do!

Robotics lab... that sounds really really cool :D

I was digging around my closet the other day and saw my Big Giant Huge Huge White Binder, still full of programming/robot languages. :D It was just me and a small group of tech guys in a little-visited and almost completely unknown lab. I used to take great delight in marching purposefully around campus with my BGHHW Binder, wearing my army-issue safety glasses, and looking very mysterious when asked "What is that under your arm?!" -- "Oh that! It contains my.... (mysterious look combined with some gravitas) ROBOT LANGUAGES!!"

hahaha! I know. I'm a goof. And useless at math. Deary me.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was digging around my closet the other day and saw my Big Giant Huge Huge White Binder, still full of programming/robot languages. :D It was just me and a small group of tech guys in a little-visited and almost completely unknown lab. I used to take great delight in marching purposefully around campus with my BGHHW Binder, wearing my army-issue safety glasses, and looking very mysterious when asked "What is that under your arm?!" -- "Oh that! It contains my.... (mysterious look combined with some gravitas) ROBOT LANGUAGES!!"
Ut oh, gotta watch out for this one... she's capable of scripting the swift and accurate conquer of all men using their own favorite toys :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a paper tiger with computer languages. :( VERY bad at them. All I could do was make my Microbot execute rude gestures and say smart-mouth stuff to my lab professor. lol

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a paper tiger with computer languages. :( VERY bad at them. All I could do was make my Microbot execute rude gestures and say smart-mouth stuff to my lab professor. lol

lol, computer languages are fun :D Even better is making them do naughty or nasty things to other people! Oh, and once in a while, using them to make yourself money...

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ummm.... I have already read that whole thing.:blush: I wasn't kidding whe I said that I have read just about every arcticle I can find on the internet. I think I need to find another hobbie.:blush:

Yup me too. But perhaps it will be just as Kiersey says...we find the ultimate answer and we've lost our purpose...the quest..to find ourselves. Once we're "found" then what? :cry:

Usehername

On a mission
Ummm.... I have already read that whole thing.:blush: I wasn't kidding whe I said that I have read just about every arcticle I can find on the internet. I think I need to find another hobbie.:blush:

I meant you guys should create more to this thread. Gather info a la my INTJ Female Roll Call thread.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I meant you guys should create more to this thread. Gather info a la my INTJ Female Roll Call thread.

*gives you a female-appropriate side hug that lasts no longer than a decent 5 seconds* :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*gives you a female-appropriate side hug that lasts no longer than a decent 5 seconds* :D

...for an android, that is an eternity :D
*queues the INTJ robot jokes and ducks before tomatoes impact his cranium*

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ

Try reading the Hate an ENFJ thread..some interesting stuff at the end of it.
:)