• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Goofiness

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
When I am in an environment where I feel safe to fully express, my playfulness and goofiness come out.

When my sweetie is laughing and telling me I am a goof, I feel happy.

cheers,
Ian

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
*nods* I do a lot of silly things to get people to laugh. Especially intentionally saying something funny while pretending to be all serious. Or just randomly fly off the handle.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
When I feel down and slightly depressed or depleted emoptionally any joke will make me crack up and I will be with a big smile on my face for a while. This usually happens when I talk to my ENTj friend who happens to make very witty and unexpected jokes all the time. Or when I am having a gramd time playing with something or someone.:smile:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I suppose my siliness does flood into here every once in a while :blush:

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
narharhar....of course!

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
One day we drove by a sign that said "Haunted Chicken House". It struck me as particularly hilarious, and I spent the next 15 minutes pretending to be a haunted chicken.

:blush:

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I can be goofy, intentionally & unfortunately sometimes unintentionally. but I make people laugh either way.

Atomic Fiend

I think this goes more under stupidity then goofiness, but I remember once in the first day of a History Class I took, I would often daydream, one time the instructor was demonstrating a point, about what I don't remember, But remember he asked the class the simplest question "Who is the current president of the United States of America?" And me, all to eager to answer, shouts out "Abraham Clinton!"

I'm so glad everyone thought I did that on purpose.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I think NF's are probably pretty goofy in general, especially ENFP's.

Yes, and I amuse myself greatly. My INTP friend actually pointed to a mentally unstable character in this horror movie we were watching and said, 'she reminds me of you.' WTF? 'Because you both laugh by yourself at your own jokes and no one else around you knows what the fuck you're laughing about.'

Hahhahaha.

So true.

Oh wait, we're talking goofy? Yeah, I guess I could fall under goofiness as well, it drives my INXP brother NUTS as he calls me 'freaking retarded' a lot and says he can't believe I'm older than him.

But of course, this is not all the time at all. I read one ENFP description that said ENFP has a 'silly switch' and that's very true. At work my coworkers would be probably be *shocked* to see me act this way. I'm very much about behaving professionally and appropriately and a bit formal in situations that call for it. I'm very much the upright citizen. ;)

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Yes! I remember that 'silly switch' description! So true.

And it's definitely not all the time - I can be quite serious and sensible when need be, but beware! The goofy me is lurking just around the corner! ;)

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
INFPs are funny, I like them a lot...unless they make more money than me or of a higher rank then they become controlling psychos.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
INFPs are funny, I like them a lot...unless they make more money than me or of a higher rank then they become controlling psychos.

HAhahahahaha...really?

Are you sure that's just INFP? Or INFP at all?