• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP planning creative graduation act

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
The other day I was falling asleep and listening to some nostalgic music when I picture myself the perfect graduation. I'm planning not to assist the act of graduation but instead give a letter to my professor for him to read it in front of everyone and say everything I didn't say to all of my class mates, and maybe some advice. I would be there in some way, just not physically and I will remember my graduation as I wanted my graduation to be.

What do you think of this? Is this idea good?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Ummm...why don't you want to go to your graduation in person? And what is it a graduation for? Highschool? Vocational program?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Why would they read your letter and not all the other hundreds (thousands?) (tens?) of grads? Is it a small school?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uhh....the graduation ceremony is not really a big deal. Certainly it is not personalized, at the vast majority of schools. At my university grad we were herded into chutes with barcodes which were scanned several times in the proper directing of traffic. seriously. You are on stage for 2, maybe 3 seconds, and certainly they wouldn't read a letter from anyone who was unable to attend. It already takes several brutally boring hours for everyone to parade by on stage.

Unless this was in fact your experience and you are just idly wishing it could be as you imagined.

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ummm...why don't you want to go to your graduation in person? And what is it a graduation for? Highschool? Vocational program?

I don't like graduation, It's not important. Attending school and having an everyday adventure was the deal. It's a High school graduation.

Why would they read your letter and not all the other hundreds (thousands?) (tens?) of grads? Is it a small school?

You're right! I didn't think of that before. Even though I wanted to, the teacher would try to make me go with more reason.