• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Fictional Characters?

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
So i just watched Edward Scissorhands, and it struck me.. im convinced he is an INFP! that movie is so much better to watch when you have a general understanding of personality theory!

Any other fictional characters strike you as NF's?

so far all ive noticed is Edward Scissorhands..
possibly Dwayne [little miss sunshine]

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Take a look in the "MBTI and popular culture" subforum... on top of my head:

Sebastian Bux (Neverending Story, M. Ende) - INFP.
Narrator (The jang phenomenon, T. Lee) - ENFP.
Carmen (Carmen, Bizet) - ENFP.
Miss Honey (Matilda, R. Dahl) - INFJ.
The BFG (The BFG, R. Dahl) - ENFP.

Gypsy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Miss Honey (Matilda, R. Dahl) - INFJ.

Miss Honey!!! I liked her more than Matilda. Especially in the movie. So nice:wubbie:. I'm trying to remember that actresses name. Anyways...

I'd say Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice was an INFJ aswell. Her sister Jane I'd say was INFP...
And thinking of my avatar i'd say Marlin from Finding Nemo was INFJ.

heart

heart on fire
Why isn't Scissorhands ISFP? He seems more hands on to me. ;)

If he were INFP he'd probably wrote poems or something.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Miss Honey!!! I liked her more than Matilda. Especially in the movie. So nice:wubbie:. I'm trying to remember that actresses name. Anyways...

I'd say Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice was an INFJ aswell. Her sister Jane I'd say was INFP...
And thinking of my avatar i'd say Marlin from Finding Nemo was INFJ.

Elizabeth's definitely an INFJ.

In Flowers for Algernon, Miss Kinnian, who was Charlie Gordon's teacher, is definitely INFJ. She comes across as being really in tune with others' emotions, and sees potential in Charlie to grow as an individual.

Jane Eyre is INFP.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Miss Honey!!! I liked her more than Matilda. Especially in the movie. So nice :wubbie:. I'm trying to remember that actresses name. Anyways...

Elizabeth's definitely an INFJ.

Jane Eyre is INFP.

Hm.

I saw Elizabeth Bennet as ENFJ, Miss Honey as INFP (my relatives tell me she reminds them of me), and Jane Bennet as ISFJ. I could be wrong...

I always go back and forth between INFP and INFJ for Jane Eyre.

heart

heart on fire
Jane Eyre: INFP in Novel, INFJ in most movies.

Jane Bennet: ISFP

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I think of the Little Prince by, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry' as an INFP .