• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: Do you like ENFPs?

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Most - I've only met/spoken to 1 ENFP I didn't like.

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ
Its definitely hilarious thinking about one ENFP not liking another. LOL...attention whores.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Its definitely hilarious thinking about one ENFP not liking another. LOL...attention whores.

Hehe...you browsing and windowshopping by any chance? :devil:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know any ENFPs irl.

I thought I knew one, but, alas, she is a confirmed ENTP.

The ones I've met on TypoC? uh....Hit and miss.

SO....

I'm not sure. But I think it would be a lot of fun to know some ENFPs irl.

revolve

i love all you damn enfps here. . . like a lot. you guys make me proud, you really do. i also know a whole mess of enfps irl . . . and many of them are hot messes . . . to be honest . . . but at the same time . . . i honestly feel unconditional love for them. they feel like siblings & my heart bleeds for them i feel so much love because i can ALWAYS relate & i know that their problems / drama / downfalls / negatives are all the consequence of one factor: horrible anxiety (or being an unhealthy spastic stimulation seeking pain avoiding 7) and writing this right now inspires me to start yet another new thread about . . . you guess it - - Fi . . . & how we can really develop it / work on it / get in touch with it . . . more to come from "the fool"

G

garbage

i love all you damn enfps here. . . like a lot. you guys make me proud, you really do.

Oh, yeah.. there's this too. There's no greater sense of belonging and understanding than that which comes from reading posts from other ENFPs. :hug:

megm87

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh, yeah.. there's this too. There's no greater sense of belonging and understanding than that which comes from reading posts from other ENFPs. :hug:

So, so true :wubbie:. I get a sense of belonging and deep understanding when I read other ENFPs posts about things and hear their responses to the things I say. I have had an ENFP male friend for years and was friends for awhile with another ENFP guy and I definitely think they are different in alot of ways than the girls. But I think it's more of a difference in external and action-oriented type stuff than inner processing and values...maybe I'm wrong? I just know that alot of times we will agree on something and use a similar thought process to get there but then we will take different actions as a result (although we both understand why the other decided to do what they do and can relate-just prefer to do things a little differently in execution I guess.)

My dad is an ENFP and I am totally my father's daughter. I absolutely adore him and we are so alike! Iit is so nice to have an older ENFP to talk to about life situations. Alot of the lessons I can tell I'm having to learn he will bring up (without knowing, as in he has already gone through learning whatever the topic is about himself) and give great advice on.

There was a girl in one of my classes that I could never decide if she was ENFP or ESFP and eventually was erring more on the ENFP side. However, she really got under my skin...but maybe that's because I felt in competition with her a little? She was also kind of crazy, too :rolli: (god knows I'm not saying someone wouldn't think the same of me haha :blush:)

One of my best friends in the world who (oddly) tested originally at the end of high school as an ESTP recently took the test again (it's been 5-6 years since) and scored as an ENFP. It makes sense because I was always trying to figure out how she was an ESTP haha. And we do get along super well, are very similar (I feel she is much better at confrontation and standing up for herself, though and I am much more in tune with my emotions than she is) and I do feel a special 'connection' with her. Like previously discussed I feel like we talk so much but then can also just be silent and understand. We also crack each other up like crazy :D

Ending note, I have alot of best friends who are INFJs (including the girl I live with.) They seem to nuture me really well. Let me talk as much as I need, and then provide very good insight into things about myself I sometimes don't even realize. It's like i get so caught up in other people's emotional motives and why they feel things that sometimes I forget to step back and analyze my own-which they do expertly and unbiasedly but still with a big warm and fuzzy hug at the end :hug:.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
It really depends on their enneagram type as well for me. I like ENFPs as friends, but not so much as lovers. They're too similar. I personally love ENTx guys; they're like me, but have more concrete opinions and think a lot clearer than I do XD...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love all you damn enfps here. . . like a lot. you guys make me proud, you really do. i also know a whole mess of enfps irl . . . and many of them are hot messes . . . to be honest . . . but at the same time . . . i honestly feel unconditional love for them. they feel like siblings & my heart bleeds for them i feel so much love because i can ALWAYS relate & i know that their problems / drama / downfalls / negatives are all the consequence of one factor: horrible anxiety (or being an unhealthy spastic stimulation seeking pain avoiding 7) and writing this right now inspires me to start yet another new thread about . . . you guess it - - Fi . . . & how we can really develop it / work on it / get in touch with it . . . more to come from "the fool"

:smooch: