• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo o' love

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, I'm not sure. I think my perception of myself might be false. It could be that other's perceptions on the internet who have never yet seen me before might be more true than my own.

Well you're an Ni dom; truth is just a frame of reference anyway.

pyramid

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I've only read about a 1/10th of this thread but I want to proclaim that

I am a TEXTBOOK ENFP and my boyfriend recently identified as an INTJ and
I. LOVE. HIM.

Yes, judging is hard on us humanity-loving Idealists but I respect his ability to quickly come to conclusions. I feel an idealist with a rational is wonderfully balanced. He keeps me grounded & helps me with routine and follow-through, reminds me to stay centered. I keep him in perpetual high spirits, offer alternatives and suggestions, and get to show someone who doesn't emote so much true loving sentiment -- only the best for someone who finds not much use for feelings.

We are alike in many ways and we reach it from opposite ends (we both like to forever self-improve, we both value independence, respect personal space...) As an ENFP who highly values a deep personal core I find my INTJ boyfriend's expansive and somewhat privatized inner world ENDLESSLY FASCINATING. Love it!

ENFPs have an introverted corner to them. I say we are so social that it makes us anti-social (people feel overwhelmed or intimidated by us...the negative reaction is isolating when we are so socially motivated). Relating to my own introversion helps me see through when it seems like my anti-social, arrogant, uber-rational boyfriend will never care about my inner world of feeling. He does though in his logical way and the benefit of the dichotomy: it provides opportunity for us to constantly improve our communication and almost have our own private language.. something I find very sexy as an ENFP!

PS -- a majority of other INTJ men are highly irritating to me but I think the right one is accentuating the best in me in and I in him. I strive for complementary not compensatory!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I guess you should go watch anime then. That's what you Japanese girls do, right?
You are trying to deliberately annoy me. Making fun of me because you found out that some people think I'm female.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are trying to deliberately annoy me. Making fun of me because you found out that some people think I'm female.

Actually I just based it on your signature. Just poking some fun though, don't mind me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually I just based it on your signature. Just poking some fun though, don't mind me.
I know you based it on my signature. And seeing my signature you must've known that some people think I'm a female. And therefore proceeded comment about it.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know you based it on my signature. And seeing my signature you must've known that some people think I'm a female. And therefore proceeded comment about it.

Ok so what is the most popular anime among Japanese girls?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Harassing the ENFPs is not enough. Now on to the INTJs. :coffee:

Qre:us

Do you want to be known as the most awesomest cat lady in all of West Virginia?

Oh honey I already am. :smooch:

simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpg

Sa-weet!

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
It's a great combo so long as the INTJ does not view the ENFP as intellectually inferior. All the potential problems I see with this relationship stem from that.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a great combo so long as the INTJ does not view the ENFP as intellectually inferior. All the potential problems I see with this relationship stem from that.

Don't INTJs see everyone as intellectually inferior?