• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo o' love

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
If you dont accept it as a rationalization, then realize you are blind to the world as you dont believe what you see. Still an internal struggle as your refusing to accept what your eyes pull in and how can you be a perceptive type if you are blind to the world.

How do I truly perceive if I accept everything I see without question? How did the nearsighted and farsighted know what the world actually looked like before the invention of eyeglasses? How do you know that the "corrected" world is its actual manifestation?

There are brain disorders that profoundly impact a person's interpretation of sensory data. Why are we correct and theirs is the disorder?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do I truly perceive if I accept everything I see without question? How did the nearsighted and farsighted know what the world actually looked like before the invention of eyeglasses? How do you know that the "corrected" world is its actual manifestation?

There are brain disorders that profoundly impact a person's interpretation of sensory data. Why are we correct and theirs is the disorder?

What are you questioning if you dont accept it? You already said you dont think it exists.

In regards to the glasses, what was near or far is not really different then someone who is "middle" sighted. Thy learn to work with what was given to them. I learned to recognize blobs at a distance before I got glasses. You learn how to work with what you have instead of using it as an excuse. I still dont wear glasses much as I know how to function without them easily.

Edit: Why are we arguing who is correct? Thats not part of accepting nor understanding

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
What are you questioning if you dont accept it? You already said you dont think it exists.

In regards to the glasses, what was near or far is not really different then someone who is "middle" sighted. Thy learn to work with what was given to them. I learned to recognize blobs at a distance before I got glasses. You learn how to work with what you have instead of using it as an excuse. I still dont wear glasses much as I know how to function without them easily.

Edit: Why are we arguing who is correct? Thats not part of accepting nor understanding

Who says I accept or don't accept anything? I'm just probing the implications behind all of these statements - it's what we like to do.

So who decided what was myopia, what was hyperopia, and what was standard vision?

We argue because when we argue, we break apart each other's conceptualization of the world, and begin to find the bits and pieces of actual truth.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who says I accept or don't accept anything? I'm just probing the implications behind all of these statements - it's what we like to do.

So who decided what was myopia, what was hyperopia, and what was standard vision?

We argue because when we argue, we break apart each other's conceptualization of the world, and begin to find the bits and pieces of actual truth.

You havnt fought anything yet within this discussion.

It doesnt really matter who decided it, its based off of functional use. This is that whole leverage thing that I have no desire to dig into further, its not practically important. This is the detail that makes no difference to me and is to low level.

So what actual truth was found here?

Edit: I have spoken what I believe I have found no additional truth.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
You havnt fought anything yet within this discussion.

It doesnt really matter who decided it, its based off of functional use. This is that whole leverage thing that I have no desire to dig into further, its not practically important. This is the detail that makes no difference to me and is to low level.

So what actual truth was found here?

Edit: I have spoken what I believe I have found no additional truth.

Nothing, it's good exercise for the brain, that's all. Keeps it sharp and fresh.

ENTPs argue for fun, remember? :hi:

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I don't know. Wasn't born yet. If so, that's a hell of a long time to be pining after ENFPs.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I prefer NTJs and SFPs.

Isn't this fun?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This thread still lives?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are you sure?
No, I'm not sure. I think my perception of myself might be false. It could be that other's perceptions on the internet who have never yet seen me before might be more true than my own.