• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP+INTJ=Disasterous Combo o' love

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
co3.jpg

Alright, I called the United nations and they've agreed to send a peacekeeping force.
Can't you people just get back to the subject anytime soon? :D

I say bring in a copter grab a few of the good ones and then let the rest duke it out. With some NTJs, an STP, and the NFPs we can go find some tropical island and live the rest of our lives. Of course we can pick up a few generators, some A/C, bring in some others temporarily to build some huts, grab some jet skis, several speed boats, setup an internet connection and get some online RPGs going. *dreams* We could pull it off too :D So what would the ENFPs need? Maybe some riding horses?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I say bring in a copter grab a few of the good ones and then let the rest duke it out. With some NTJs, an STP, and the NFPs we can go find some tropical island and live the rest of our lives. Of course we can pick up a few generators, some A/C, bring in some others temporarily to build some huts, grab some jet skis, several speed boats, setup an internet connection and get some online RPGs going. *dreams* We could pull it off too :D So what would the ENFPs need? Maybe some riding horses?

Hmmm. I wonder... The ENFPs would probably expose the rest of us to some crazy never-ending beach party.
If I know them well enough, they would realize the gravity of the situation and start growing their preferred stimulants/brewing stuff themselves.
And of course hugging the crap out of anything that moves :jew:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm. I wonder... The ENFPs would probably expose the rest of us to some crazy never-ending beach party.
If I know them well enough, they would realize the gravity of the situation and start growing their preferred stimulants/brewing stuff themselves.

While the INFPs manipulate us to setup some blanketed hammocks over by the waterfalls:devil: where is that eyelash batting smiley that we were asking for?

If we use a less elastic rope for the sides and a more elastic for the rest it will wrap you kinda wrap around you and hold it upright...*ponders* the fun that could be had in a hammock like that :devil:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While the INFPs manipulate us to setup some blanketed hammocks over by the waterfalls:devil: where is that eyelash batting smiley that we were asking for?

If we use a less elastic rope for the sides and a more elastic for the rest it will wrap you kinda wrap around you and hold it upright...*ponders* the fun that could be had in a hammock like that :devil:

lol :D

Really? Hammocks? Lousy idea. It'd break for sure if it got wild.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol :D

Really? Hammocks? Lousy idea. It'd break for sure if it got wild.

And of course I am talking about the raccoon we were going to keep in the hammock.
Not sex. No sir.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You guys need to up the drama if you want to compete with the ENTP/ENFP earlier thread contributions.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. 805 posts since January 18th. There must be something to this INTJ/ENFP thing.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And of course I am talking about the raccoon we were going to keep in the hammock.
Not sex. No sir.

ok, no sex with racoons in hammock, will cross that off the list. Learn something new about INTJs everyday. Not even if drunk? It would feel weird to be watched by an animal. Not to mention if you confused the fur with...:doh:

You guys need to up the drama if you want to compete with the ENTP/ENFP earlier thread contributions.

So in hindsight would you say that ENTPs are bigger drama queens then the ENFPs?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I was talking to an ENFP today and I thought of an interesting thing about INTJ and ENFP interaction.

INTJ, when normal behaves abrasively, when angry is cold.

ENFP, when normal behaves jovialy, when angry is firey.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So in hindsight would you say that ENTPs are bigger drama queens then the ENFPs?

It seems pretty equal...just depends on the situation and which buttons you push.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does this mean I have to read the thread?

And try to understand it. No half ass crap. I would like a summary with bullet points an introductory paragraph, with supporting sentences. 2 pages, with a closing paragraph with your opinion clearly state which your paper is in support of and dont just copy and paste the first paragraph, you must reword it.

You will not be permited to contradict yourself as that is not allowed in getting others to believe your opinion. It shows an unstable mind as your mind is not allowed to detour from the begining of the paper as its meant as an opinion not some self-analysis piece.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Can I just write a paper on how your avatar looks like an old man?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Oh god yes, sign me up!!! :drool:
And yes to the riding horses!!!!

:hug:YLJ:hug: :devil:

Yes where the hell is that smiley :steam:

Poki, I'm scared out in the wild while it's dark...can I share your hammock? *innocent look*

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP: Ti > Ne > Si > Fe.
ISTP: Ti > Se > Ni > Fe.

And an example of the thumb waiting for the hammer: when the sixteen types are divided into interaction styles, ISTP bumps ISFJ from Chart-The-Course (and ESTP bumps ESFJ from In-Charge). Why is an ISTP not Behind-The-Scenes like INTP?

/cryptic foreshadowing of the fallen sky.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^Are you saying poki is something other than ISTP? I have trouble understanding your post because it's a disaster when we interact.

(I originally spelled it distaster...)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP: Ti > Ne > Si > Fe.
ISTP: Ti > Se > Ni > Fe.

And an example of the thumb waiting for the hammer: when the sixteen types are divided into interaction styles, ISTP bumps ISFJ from Chart-The-Course (and ESTP bumps ESFJ from In-Charge). Why is an ISTP not Behind-The-Scenes like INTP?

/cryptic foreshadowing of the fallen sky.

I am behind the scenes, why do you think I brought INTJs. Im the eyes and ears of it all.

^Are you saying poki is something other than ISTP? I have trouble understanding your post because it's a disaster when we interact.

(I originally spelled it distaster...)

Wouldnt be the first person to question my type :)

sculpting

Istps mostly do live behind the scenes. They are not very verbal typically, but they exert themselves on the physical Ti problems around them-those they can touch-from Se I suppose, thus pushing to the foreground as those problems are a tangible aspect of the groups shared reality.

Istps can fix anything. Trust me.

But how does Ni influence the way they choose to fix the problem? If an intj seeks a solution that is tnagible, even if the result of a Ni abstraction,

I'd assume poki would perceive the practicality of the problem at hand but use the "force" of Ni to identify new ways to solve which were like....oh I give up, do tell us poki!! :) :) :)