• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ever feel guilty?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
ever feel guilty when you are placed in a position of authority and people willingly submit to your request? im not used going unchallenged and actually prefer to argue things in theory first before putting into practice. how about you guys? ever feel guilt for being in control?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dont feel guilty although i can understand how people would feel bad because they didnt earn it and feel like they have no right to tell other people who may perhaps be more fit for the leadership role, what to do.

personally, i dont feel guilty because its not up to me when i am placed in that position. i just hate being in control because im too indecisive and i dont care enough about where the end will take me (no real goal). i find it useless and overrated in my hands.

P

Phantonym

i dont feel guilty although i can understand how people would feel bad because they didnt earn it and feel like they have no right to tell other people who may perhaps be more fit for the leadership role, what to do.

I can understand that as well. But, in my case, once I'm placed into a position of authority, it all comes down to me and my ability to overcome my guilt. I have a job to do and I know that I can't do it well if I constantly second-guess myself by feeling guilty. So, I choose not to feel guilty.
I like to be in control but I don't like that I can't control everything, and that creates so much frustration that I'd rather not be in control of anybody else but myself. Not to say that it's not frustrating as well but it seems to be more tolerable.