• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs, do you hate?

kimmus122

MBTI Type
INFx
I hate evilness, and I think it is necessary to do so if you want to also love what is good. It's not an active feeling directed towards any individual (as mentioned - too much energy), but a general feeling towards what I recognize as sheer wickedness.

I feel like people can always change for the better, and I always maintain a hope for individuals. However, I may still hate what they do. When I do hate an individual, it doesn't last. It usually settles into a resentment and a general ill feeling at the thought of them, and then that dissipates further to indifference.

I agree completely.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
INFPs are thought of as one of the least hateful types. So I wonder, what does it take to make an INFP hate or have contempt for someone?

I read somewhere that an INFP's idealistic nature will lead them to hold very high standards to themselves and others. If these stadards are not met by someone to a great degree, what will the INFP feel about the culprit?

Discuss or derail, please. :cheese:

most INFP have the belief system, and if you stay clear from that we are cool, but I advise not testing that. I was walking home from school and there was a kid in my class who just came out to me and few others. he was so happy that day! but then it got out to the rest or the school. The next day he was in a back hallway being teased and then hit by other sudents. I heard them taunting him about being gay. I yelled at them to stop, but they didnt. I ran as fast as I could and drove one of the kids into the ground, got up and started to fight the rest of them, I got my ass kicked, but i couldnt help it, I had to help that kid. What I am trying to say here I guess is that if you disregard an INFP belief system and then mock it, there is no telling what we will do.

Fairymouse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5W4
Of course I hate some people. The world is full of idiots. I hate hipsters and yuppies who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. I also hate people who are cruel to their children. And, of course, I dislike ESTJs. Goes without saying. ;)

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
I know several bitter infp enneagram 1s, 4s and 5s. Often, it is because they are deep rooted in reality, but of course this picture is not viewed objectively and new layers of meaning are injected via fi.

I don't hate people, but I have strong disapproval of certain attitudes, and human contrived systems/ideas. Which is slowly moving from contempt to acceptance/nonchalance thanks to the new worldviews that are diffusing into my thoughts.