User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

Cynical Existentialist Earl Grey's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx

This is a funny question. I assume that the cruelty here is in the realm of the emotional / values or the like, because it is specifically about NFs (Feelers). This is only my personal opinion, but I think those who can recognize and do possess a knife are indeed the ones who know how to misuse them, in other words; no question, the answer is yes. The question implies that NFs by standard definition can do no / are not evil nor can they be ruthless, which is very ridiculous. Perish that thought. It also creates an almost automatic and false dichotomy that if Fs are the ones possessing the traits OP listed, then Ts do not, and thus are more incapable of exercising them, or are more capable of acts of ruthlessness and cruelty.

Most typology profiles online paint a standard archetypal picture of each type, often skewed towards the positives with not much emphasis on the negatives. Not all ENTJs are CEOs, just like not all NFs are saints and Mother Theresas.

EDIT: Reading back several pages, most posters who cite cruelty (and are Fs) are those citing anecdotes of aggression for a cause, or in retaliation. Google up the definition of ruthlessness, cruelty, and evil, because none of you are.
    WHY ARE THERE SHEEP HERE?
    A cleric who acts like a rogue whose patron might as well be a warlock's
    and whose proficiency spread resembles a wizard's.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think Hitler was an INFJ so yes obviously.

Senior Member batteries included's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

NFs can be really good at "whipping" up an emotional environment. Whether it's a positive or a negative one depends on the individual.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    9 sx

yes.. when you are an arsehole that misspells a word while trying to use it in an intelligent way. -hisses-

okay, kidding with that.. but I SERIOUSLY hate being restrained. I have no idea why. I can definitely become cruel under the circumstance of being forcefully restrained.
    I think I feel like Im being attacked, and I hate feeling helpless.. and also its even worse when multiple people are involved.

I feel like people are treating me like I am a violent threat, so I become one.

The funny thing is, I wasnt restrained by police. I was restrained by family. They think Im crazy. I wasnt doing anything against the law, they were just supposedly worried about me.

Let me lie in the hole I dug or am digging for myself. Its better for YOUR health.
    I should be allowed to leave and POTENTIALLY have bad things happen to me if bad things are meant to happen to me. Im an adult.

Im so sheltered sometimes I invite the bad shit to happen. I know thats not a grateful attitude, but I want to LIVE dammit. Being stuck in the house is NOT living.

I looked up my rights after the last time I got restrained.. Im sick of getting restrained and lashing out at loved ones.
    So I found out even as a supposed crazy person, I have my rights.
    They arent supposed to forcefully restrain me. If they really have a complaint about my actions, they can talk to the police about it.

They are trying to control me.

I will respect the police. but my family is too biased and partial to their own wants and needs to be fair to me and my feelings. I would trust the police to consider my well-being better than my parents.
    I want to ride a motorcycle, but everyone says no because its dangerous. I KNOW its dangerous. Thats part of why I want to do it. because doing dangerous things and surviving is fun.
    Im not hurting anyone or intending to hurt anyone. Stop trying to control me. >=(

They think Im too stupid to ride a motorcycle safely. Its so infuriatingly insulting. >.>

I dont have children, so its not like if I died Id be leaving children behind that cant take care of themselves.
    Im not even married. Lol. Why do people think they have the right to tell me not to do something when they arent my spouse.

and a boss would be a different story too. but they can only tell me what to do from under my contract and under certain conditions.

I understand my family loves me.. but.. maybe they love me a little too much. would the lack of my presence in their life cripple them?

It crippled my mom when my papa died. She broke.
    and my father broke after my cousin died.
    I dont remember either of them very well, if at all. Someone I never knew had that much power over MY life, just because they died.
    Yes, its sad... I know, papa loved me very much.. but maybe dont let yourself fall apart because of someones death.. focus on yourself and what you are doing to yourself by living a life filled with paranoia and fear.

I dont expect people to believe me when I say death is not something to be feared.. its painful.. and no.. its probably never fun to DIE. but it is fun to LIVE. and living is pretty close to dying as far as I can see. I mean, everything thats alive has to die at some point anyway.. so yes, theres a connection there.

I also have the right to work. >.> Thats a whole different can of worms, though.
    "Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. So every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.”

MBTI
    INFJ

Of course they can o.O

What kind of question is this

werewolf of london Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think Hitler was an INFJ so yes obviously.
    Also, Danerys Targaryen usually got typed as an INFJ.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

∞ Infinite Metamorphosis Hexcoder's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Lol, sure...yes, keep believing there are humans out there who are incapable of evil. You're very naive, good sir.

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Yes. Anyone, regardless of type, has the potential to be anything.

evil incarnate

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

^^^ exhibit A ^^^
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell