• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs, why are you so fake?

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
but if there is one thing I am certain about with every ENFJ I've known its that we are highly critical of our motives with others. That is likely the reason we are so eaten up by criticism. Case in point.

Can you elaborate on that? I think I've just dealt with something similar.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

you get happy hormones when you do good things for others. if you wouldnt get the happy hormones for yourself from that you wouldnt do good things for others. -> you actually do it for yourself, even if you wouldnt realize it

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a defense. IME they don't want to get hurt and don't want to let anyone too close. Not until they trust you.

I see my mom (ENFJ) put on a mask around a lot of people. But around me and other family members, and people who we've known for a long time she's totally different. This is because of the vulnerability thing I think.

Jaguar

you get happy hormones when you do good things for others. if you wouldnt get the happy hormones for yourself from that you wouldnt do good things for others. -> you actually do it for yourself, even if you wouldnt realize it

John Wayne Gacy got "happy hormones" when he murdered 33 people.
Look how happy he is.

gacy.jpg

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's up with all the hater topics lately?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Boy. That's a great excuse for everything.

"I just shot your son in the face." Hormones.

"I just saved a baby from drowning." Hormones.

"I just knocked on your door at 3 AM. Now I'm going to whip it out, and piss on your slippers. " Hormones.

"I just became a Tibetan Buddhist, and moved to Tibet." Hormones.

What a fucking cop out.

:coffee:

I'm going to go kill some defenseless puppies...My hormones are raging...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's up with all the hater topics lately?

everyone are scared of the date 21.12.2012, most of them subconsciously, thats why they express anger easier than before and closer the date is more anger comes to surface

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's easier to hate than to wear my bra.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Boy. That's a great excuse for everything.

"I just shot your son in the face." Hormones.

"I just saved a baby from drowning." Hormones.

"I just knocked on your door at 3 AM. Now I'm going to whip it out, and piss on your slippers. " Hormones.

"I just became a Tibetan Buddhist, and moved to Tibet." Hormones.

What a fucking cop out.

:coffee:

I'm going to go kill some defenseless puppies...My hormones are raging...

you can use it as an excuse, but actually hormones are what made you write that post :yes:

you dont belive that unbalance of chemicals is the reason for being mentally ill?

Jaguar

nah, he had a chemical unbalance in his brain and wrong enviroment thats why he murdered 33 people

You don't know anything about his hormones, or anyone else's for that matter.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You don't know anything about his hormones, or anyone else's for that matter.

if he killed 33 people he must be severilly mentally ill and mental illnesses are caused by severe chronic chemical unbalance in brains. knowing this its not hard(atleast for me) to come to conclusion that he must have had a chemical unbalance in his brains.

how can you know what i know or what i dont know?