• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Can an xNFJ actually fix an ENTP?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That'd be a futile act, imho. We've constructed ENTP sperm banks all over the country in an effort to counterattack the genocide attempts of you crazy NFJs.

mrfluffiespla128654406142399612.jpg

Everybody knows that fried ENTPs are the best fixin' this side of the Mississippi!

I like my ENTPs with hot wieners and nice fluffy buns.

Idk what this means, but Al Pacino is mighty sexy in The Godfather!

Thanks for giving us all the colloquial definitions of the word "fixing." :smile:

I'll fix you! Whatever that means!

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't wanna "fix" people...I just wanna help them*

I haven't really come into contact with an ENTP, but I've come into contact with plenty of ENFPs. I try to help them, but they don't listen to me until it's too late. I kind of turn into people's mothers and nag them :blush: but I have good intentions :D

I've always imagined that ENTPs are probably too stubborn to "fix". They seem like free spirits and the more you suggest things to them the more they will rebel (this is what I got from observing. I'm not judging).

Plus I look like a sexual deviant (apparently) so they would probably think I was trying to get in their pants. :devil:

*Tell them what to do and turn them into an INFJ ;P

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I don't think I need "fixing," but an xNFJ could definitely help me in the people department and how to treat them- especially INFJs because they seem to find the best way to suggest change without offending. An ENFJ may have good advice, but the way they go about giving it has the potential to irritate me.

Laser show? Laser tag?
Why not a laser show during a game of laser tag?!

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think I need "fixing," but an xNFJ could definitely help me in the people department and how to treat them- especially INFJs because they seem to find the best way to suggest change without offending. An ENFJ may have good advice, but the way they go about giving it has the potential to irritate me.

Laser show? Laser tag?
Why not a laser show during a game of laser tag?!

I put that part in bold because it reminds me of my mother ;P
She is hardcore ENFJ. She has a heart if gold but she has a habit of offending when just "suggesting" something. She can be very domineering and I feel like I am being personally attacked. But she just feels passionate about it. She's likes to build people up and make them realise their full potential, but she's just very enthusiastic about it and won't drop it until you do what she says ;P

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
You can't really "fix" anybody unless they acknowledge that there are some changes they should make. You can't fix somebody who doesn't want to fix things for themselves. That's not how it works.

I find your closemindedness shocking.
There are methods of fixing people, pills, procedures....

clockwork.jpg

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Do you want to talk about it? How does that make you feel? :coffee:
I dont think you got the reference. That picture is from the movie "A clockwork orange" its about a violent criminal who is brainwashed into being unable to commit an act of violence.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like helping people learn how to fix themselves and/or their situations, but only if there is something really dysfunctional going on.

+1,00000000000000

If it's an INFJ, they will probably probe around in your psyche to see if you have any issues that are in the realm of a personality disorder, any leanings towards mental illness, or past trauma that needs healing. That's what I would do, anyway. :)

That's what I do all the time. Its amazing what people try to hide.

P

Phantonym

I dont think you got the reference. That picture is from the movie "A clockwork orange" its about a violent criminal who is brainwashed into being unable to commit an act of violence.

Are you joking or are we really talking amiss here? Of course I got the reference (I thought you were joking and it was a clever joke). But I don't think you got mine in the second quote (which, btw, was a joke referring to something as well).

Of course you can "fix" people permanently with various methods. Pop some pills or get a lobotomy. The kind of "fixing" I was referring to in the first of my posts you quoted doesn't involve some forced action or medication to change somebody. The change must be voluntary in order to count.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grab an INFP instead; be good to me and I'll love you long time... :devil: