• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I wish I was something else.

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
...well, that's a tough question to answer...

Which do you prefer to be? What will you sacrifice in order to be happy with your ISTP husband and most importantly yourself?

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ahhh so confusing! Someone analyze me! lol.

Well, first of all, after reading your posts in this thread, I'm wondering why you are unsure of your MBTI type.

If you're xNFP, then I think its fairly obvious that you are INFP rather than ENFP.

What makes you think you might be ENFP?

And if you are, as I am inclined to believe, an INFP, you are probably a 4w3 or 4w5.

You may relate to 2 or 9 because of peacemaking and people-pleasing tendencies and so forth, but if you are INFP, I think that further investigation would reveal an even stronger identification with the 4---seeing yourself as a tragic romantic, someone who is special, different, maybe flawed in some fundamental way, etc.

None of this is meant to be conclusive, but I hope it points you in a helpful direction. :)