• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF Cliff game.

S

Society

Wait - you're a fan of our breed? There's a surprise :thinking:

there are only like...4 options...

if you picked someone randomly on the street and gave them 4 randomly selected ice cream flavors to put in order from favorite to least, chances are the favorite within that group isn't an actual favorite, but for the rare coincidence.

also, vise versa:
So, the people crowding around me, needing my attention and "friendship" are really wanting to kill me. I feel even more paranoid now. (I can't find a suspicious smilie to insert here.)
people crowd & seek each other's attention and friendships all the time, its largely a consistent process of how RL social networks form and grow. get your head out of your 4. if you want to get people to want to kill you, it takes hard work and dedication!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:(

I didn't know I was so awful.

So, the people crowding around me, needing my attention and "friendship" are really wanting to kill me. I feel even more paranoid now. (I can't find a suspicious smilie to insert here.)

Try this one :thelook:

:D

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
there are only like...4 options...

if you picked someone randomly on the street and gave them 4 randomly selected ice cream flavors to put in order from favorite to least, chances are the favorite within that group isn't an actual favorite, but for the rare coincidence.

also, vise versa:

people crowd & seek each other's attention and friendships all the time, its largely a consistent process of how RL social networks form and grow. get your head out of your 4. if you want to get people to want to kill you, it takes hard work and dedication!

I was sorta joking, [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION], I would be useless to anyone dead. I don't even have a decent life insurance policy than anyone could benefit from.

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
Those are both good, [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]!

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
This is hard. Can I just screw or marry all of the NFs? :(

But if I had to choose:

Marry: INFJ
Fuck: INFP
Wildcard: ENFP
Cliff: ENFJ

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Marry INFP
Screw ENFP
Cliff ENFJ
Wildcard INFJ

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Marry INFP
Screw ENFP
Cliff ENFJ
Wildcard INFJ

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
xNFx: cliff

(sorry, you all have to die)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20$ worth of tuna says you will screw another NF before the end of the decade!

Gross.

The only NF I'd be willing to sex is myself; I don't think that exactly counts.

I'm not attracted to Feelers, at all.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SEE! THAT^^ IS WHY.

(Also, nailing an NF seems far too.. incestuous :cry:)

:cry: I'm just expressing my sadness, is all :shrug:

I'll grant you the incestuous comment, though I feel that way more so with NPs in general (specifically INFP and ENTP). A nice juicy ENFJ could hit the spot just right I think...:thinking:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do, its the 'D'awwwww'-factor :D

I know (*shudder*) - their [endearing] reluctance to even acknowledge emotions at times tends to resonate well with my distaste for my own, hah. Makes me feel more human. Feelers suffer from emotional incontinence (myself included, despite the intp-wannabe act) on a fairly regular basis.. just oozing.. feeeeelings. :frown:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know (*shudder*) - their [endearing] reluctance to even acknowledge emotions at times tends to resonate well with my distaste for my own, hah. Makes me feel more human. Feelers suffer from emotional incontinence (myself included, despite the intp-wannabe act) on a fairly regular basis.. just oozing.. feeeeelings. :frown:

Lol. I see it more like a wound that needs purging, tbh. And NTs seem all too willing to come to NFs to have their wounds cleaned and licked for them :coffee:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol. I see it more like a wound that needs purging, tbh. And NTs seem all too willing to come to NFs to have their wounds cleaned and licked for them :coffee:

Admittedly, it does engage my Fe, in that respect. It gets too exhausting with fellow F's, though.