• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] 10 day Positivity Challenge

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm a happy drunk, does that mean I can cheat by being drunk all 10 days? :D

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm a happy drunk, does that mean I can cheat by being drunk all 10 days? :D

You'll be only cheating yourself! :D I always wanted to say that to someone. ;)

I've reached day 2 so far and already had some 'close ones' ;) Thank God for the 2 minutes to get over the negative feelings.

============

FAIL! :p

Who'd guess, this will come at 2 AM??
I've been in a club with my friend. We've left our coats in the cloak room and took just one 'receipt'. Fast forward. Lot's of fun. I've met a girl and wanted to take her 'some place else' and... of course, I was unable to find my friend. I'd maybe leave my coat, but it was -16C (3,2 Fahrenheit) outside... So I got kinda 'annoyed', especially after my-girl's friend 'took her away' ;) After 10 minutes I was laughing hysterically at the absurd of the situation, but still 10 minutes of annoyance. I hit the reset button.

I'm good for 24 hours now. :p

Last edited: