• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs and bad taste in music.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well i have been looking to settle down with a rich rock star- i need someone to appreciate my cooking! maybe we could have a 4-some with isaak brock while listening to the pretenders back on the chain gang? i'll pencil you (plural) in for thursday?

I'll make baby cum angels fly around you all night, sweetheart. (No need to invite Brock though--I hear he rapes people.)

also you know i don't perform fellatio on other infjs. that's incest. that's gross.

That's cool. I'm not INFJ, now am I?

also: animal collective is the new radiohead. it's not the 00s anymore, guy.

lol @ inferior Se

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I've heard a few people say this, and I'll have to admit I was a little surprised. I know I'm lousy at gymnastics, dancing and not running into corners, but music? <blink>

If you believe INFJs have lousy musical taste, I'd love to first hear what you define as "bad music", and then, explain what it is about INFJ-ness that predisposes us to being musically backward. :cheese:

Then, if I'm not totally intimidated, and if you'd indulge my vanity, I'll state what music I love, and you can let me know if it's something I shouldn't talk about at a party. Go!

Hmmm...from my very small personal sampling I'd say no. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between bad music and INFJs.

An INFJ I dated has great taste of music. Meaning there's a lot of overlap. So you know...it can't be bad. ;) Another INXJ roommate of mine also had some overlap with music that I like.