• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Overpowering the ENFJ charm.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, I'm ready now.
Forewarning: seething bipolar person about to speak.

ENFJs drive me up the WALL because they're little bitchy drama queens. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I could just punch you in the heart ENFJs.
You guys try to SEEM all "strong" for the other person. Queefs!
You are MUCH too exceeding, and if people don't give you EXACTLY what you want, you freak out and go psychotic. Your standards are WAY too high, and you refuse to look at yourselves while your criticizing everyone else. Like your effing perfect.
You're such ASSHOLES to everyone else and you're freaking cowards because you're the only people that can't let themselves open up and be hurt like NORMAL people.
No no no. If you get hurt, it's not the same as anyone else, it's 134523564623544times WORSE because it was YOU. And you think you have everyone under your charm because you're good with words and you can make people believe you.
But I can see through all your bullshit.
And you're A S S H O L E S ! ! ! !

Ironically enough, I've never been in a relationship with and ENFJ.
Hm... WONDER WHY.
You sound like my over-dramatic ex that reminds me why i hesitate to ever date INFPs again :yes:
So we're drama queens, but we don't let ourselves get hurt, yet we do get overly hurt because we are somehow open to let things happen to US. Can i say ow? Because Ow.

You've either had too many run ins with very unhealthy ENFJs, or you simply don't understand our mechanisms. Here- take some of my secret stash of empathy. :cheese: It tastes just like that bubblegum medicine they stop giving you at the doctor when you hit 5 years old, because they are inclined to let you suffer for the rest of your medical existence. Seriously. Tasty!
Thanks for pointing that out.

(Emphasis mine.)
I like you for a reason and this is a part of it. :smooch:

*turns on boombox* All these bullets flying make me wanna groove. :banana:
Bitch, move over. I know your big ENFJ ass wants to hog the dance floor, but there needs to be room for two big, ENFJ asses!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*bumps ass with UKL*

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
V101.1 Sacramento, the R&B and OOOOoOOOOOOooOOOOld School Station!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Even though I think this ENFJ shtick is cute now, I will come back on another day and fiercely argue that ENFJs do not have to be the kings of the world. Just wait...
iNFPs have the gift of Kick Ass Ranting
xx don't cross me byatch xx:blush:

Okay, I'm ready now.

ENFJs drive me up the WALL because they're little bitchy drama queens. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I could just punch you in the heart ENFJs.
You are MUCH too exceeding, and if people don't give you EXACTLY what you want, you freak out and go psychotic. Your standards are WAY too high, and you refuse to look at yourselves while your criticizing everyone else. Like your effing perfect.
You're such ASSHOLES to everyone else and you're freaking cowards because you're the only people that can't let themselves open up and be hurt like NORMAL people.
No no no. If you get hurt, it's not the same as anyone else, it's 134523564623544times WORSE because it was YOU. And you think you have everyone under your charm because you're good with words and you can make people believe you.

Hm... WONDER WHY.

Maybe because you're a nutter and it's fairly easy to spot.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
V101.1 Sacramento, the R&B and OOOOoOOOOOOooOOOOld School Station!

Nice. You can hang :cool:.
Dude whenever i do get out there, there will be much karaoke and dance fun time. I'll hold you to it! ENFJ powers activate! I will fully (and shamefully) admit that i will be saying that phrase a lot when the time comes.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We should wear giant magicy rings of power!

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
:blush:
I am a nutter.
:sorry:
Sorry if I offended anyone.

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Okay, I'm ready now.

Hm... WONDER WHY.

Well, if I'm a bitchy, drama queen, I'm obviously in good INFP company. :hi:

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rolli: Cha, right?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only ENFJ I dated was too broken to even sanely be representative of the rest. She hadn't seemed recovered from the last person who smashed her apart - I almost wonder if she even takes enough of a break to recover. It's kind of too bad, but life goes on.

niberrizbe25

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
4/7
Sure there is a wa y to overpower such an individual. simply do not react when they elicit an emotional responce to you. No matter how accurate you must react like their hypothesis about you is completely wrong. Then they will spiral into self doubt and be completely defenceless to your influence whahahaha. That is the thing about manipulative people they must always be able to manipulate to feeel confortable; you take that from them and they are lost... :D

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Sure there is a wa y to overpower such an individual. simply do not react when they elicit an emotional responce to you. No matter how accurate you must react like their hypothesis about you is completely wrong. Then they will spiral into self doubt and be completely defenceless to your influence whahahaha. That is the thing about manipulative people they must always be able to manipulate to feeel confortable; you take that from them and they are lost... :D

^That sounds pretty manipulative to me :laugh:

Isn't it possible that someone can be charming AND sincere?

niberrizbe25

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
4/7
^That sounds pretty manipulative to me :laugh:

Isn't it possible that someone can be charming AND sincere?

Sure! i never said anything about the manipulation being insinsire. ENFJ's I have met have all been great great and fun people; most are just being themselves when they manipulate your emotions. Not really mad about the playing of the emotions because when you look at it deep down most acts of communication are manipulative at the core... But if we are talking about destroying the seductive influence of the ENFJ and ruining their career :devil:... the ante must be uped! This is all hypothetical ofcourse... :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Um...whatever. :huh:

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Sure! i never said anything about the manipulation being insinsire. ENFJ's I have met have all been great great and fun people; most are just being themselves when they manipulate your emotions. Not really mad about the playing of the emotions because when you look at it deep down most acts of communication are manipulative at the core... But if we are talking about destroying the seductive influence of the ENFJ and ruining their career :devil:... the ante must be uped! This is all hypothetical ofcourse... :D

No! No! No, Nib! That's not what I meant!!! :laugh:

I don't think I "sincerly manipulate" people's emotions! :doh: I mean can't a person simply be responsive to someone's demeanor...especially if it is charming, cute, attractive, etc. And the responsive person is simply reacting becuase they are drawn to the other person? Maybe they do things for that person they wouldn't do for others, are willing to make sacrifices and have strong emotional reactions when the other person is upset, happy, sad. Isn't that what say, love or even "like" is?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find charming, cute, and attractive to be signs of future trouble. It feels disarming and thus makes me even more guarded until I find out what kind of trouble it is.