• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What kind of people do you attract romantically?

Empathizer92505

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Intuitives.. without a doubt!! All my friends are Intuitives, and all sensors, are usually just the "Hey, how's it going.. that's good. Bye"
All the intuitives at work like talking to me, and to be honest all the "sensors" bore me anyways, so I'm just nice to them. lol
You?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I attract xNFPs.
Looking back on my life...they all seem to be with in that area.
I don't believe I've had any Thinkers attracted to me. What a shame.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Enigmatic, crazy, passionate guys who are going nowhere in life.

Lol.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Usually girls that I see no connection with, some that have issues such as being too needy, others have no personality and homosexuals.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ridiculously problematic men.
At some point i'll attempt to make connections to personality types, but the generalized view tells me that they are all far too different. The only common denominator is "issue"

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Usually outgoing, humorous people and more frequently very awkward guys (the 'Boo hoo, I'm desperate for a girlfriend! Hold me' kind). The latter is just... no. No, thanks :/

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
most of them are like the most retarded people...ever. - and they're usually very energetic people.

littledarling

MBTI Type
INFJ
The only common denominator in the men I've dated is that they've all been very strong Feelers. It's exhausting. Every time a relationship ends I think to myself, "next time I'll find a Thinker, at the very least someone with more of a balance."But it hasn't happened yet.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The only common denominator in the men I've dated is that they've all been very strong Feelers. It's exhausting. Every time a relationship ends I think to myself, "next time I'll find a Thinker, at the very least someone with more of a balance."But it hasn't happened yet.

yeah, same... some feelers are just way too much.
but I don't think a strong thinker is a good choice, with my experience, strong thinkers are arrogant and threatening towards us - I think a balanced person would be better than a strong thinker.

-ESTJ's - perhaps..??

Willywallywoo

MBTI Type
ENFP
I tend to attract a whole lot of ISFP's!
I have on ISFP friend that I feel is nearly obsessing over me. Which is awfull sometimes cause he showers me with attention constantly and I can't keep up!

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
I tend to attract a whole lot of ISFP's!
I have on ISFP friend that I feel is nearly obsessing over me. Which is awfull sometimes cause he showers me with attention constantly and I can't keep up!

You might want to dial back the Pre-Raphaelite stuff then...It is like honey to the ISfp bear...at least this one.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I mean what kind of people do you tend to fire up? Who gravitates to you naturally? Types, kinds of people, patterns, observations? :D

NT business people. Engineers, business owners, IT guys.
OR
complete losers at bars.
A lot of the guys I attract have issues with their mother. (That's a weird pattern I noticed a while ago.. I wonder what that means..)

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
NT business people. Engineers, business owners, IT guys.
OR
complete losers at bars.
A lot of the guys I attract have issues with their mother. (That's a weird pattern I noticed a while ago.. I wonder what that means..)

Perhaps you are warm and kind and they see that? So they might be attracted to what they never had?