• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What kind of people do you attract romantically?

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
If I attracted as many half-way normal females my own age as I did overweight middle-aged women, gay men, as well as small dogs and cats in heat, I'd be a happy man.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've always attracted a pretty diverse group, not to say a ton of people have been attracted to me (that I've known of, at least), but just different people. I've definitely noticed some patterns, and I try to find the connection between these people.

One definite pattern: ExxPs. I guess it's because I am either pretty introverted and a feeler, but if I'm in my shadow type, I'm just like them, and they like both of those types. Also a lot of them like to go after people to find out more about them, from my experience, and I usually respond well to that because I appreciate the interest. I remember a couple ESTPs, an ESFP, and a girl who introduced herself to me and talked to me a while before I had even said a word to her. Later she took the myers briggs test and got ENFP, so I'm not sure what exactly attracted her to me, but it's definitely a testament to the INFJ-ENFP thing. Too bad I didn't get to spend much time with her, she was hot.

Women of color: There's some kind of connection here that I have trouble explaining, it could be cultural similarities or personality type oriented, but I notice I have a higher attraction rate with blacks, Asians and hispanic girls.

Usually I attract feeling types, partially because most women are feeling types, but also I'm not very theoretical and that probably projects. If they're ESTP or ENTP I can deal with it because they're fun to me and have Fe which is noticeable enough to mistake them for feeling types. Otherwise most thinking types are best as friends for me, I think.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I've attracted, intense girls under 5'5".

Except for one instance where I attracted a girl who's like 5'8".

Every single one of them was driven.

Unfortunately, they weren't all stable balanced individuals. (neither was I for that matter)

HecticRat

MBTI Type
INTP
SJs and xNTPs, which a bit unfortunate seeing as how I tend to gravitate towards NFs.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The women I attract romantically are those attracted to the wrong type of guy.:devil:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
xxTPs

Particularly ENTPs, because they mistake me for INFJ.

:D

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm not sure about what type they all are, but I mostly attract introverted nerdy guys with no game whatsoever (IxTx...?). Sometimes I attract the ladies (no idea what type).

And that's unfortunate, altho bound to happen given that I'm a programmer. I'm not really attracted to the quiet dudes in the corner staring at their shoes. At least not romantically. We can make decent friends tho! I'm much more attracted to outgoing (extroverted), confident guys who can make me want to do stuff with them by just being cool, open minded and willing to try new things!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
XXXX's.

Boys with game.
Boys with no game.
Girls with no game.

Generally the intuitives. Only a couple sensing types.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm much more attracted to outgoing (extroverted), confident guys who can make me want to do stuff with them by just being cool, open minded and willing to try new things!

but, that's what almost every girl wants!

edit: Besides the missing E, I guess I'm not tooo far off of that...you single?

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
but, that's what almost every girl wants!

edit: Besides the missing E, I guess I'm not tooo far off of that...you single?

I know, I know. I'm looking for the same guy all other single girls (and some that aren't so single girls) are looking for. And yes, I'm single ;)

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I know, I know. I'm looking for the same guy all other single girls (and some that aren't so single girls) are looking for. And yes, I'm single ;)

I know, I'm in demand. Why can't you all start expanding your tastes...

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
but depending on their type, F preference can be negative sometimes. Sometimes I want them to not be so sensitive and knee-jerk (only in the case of some Fs, obviously). I've only dated Fs, I don't know what the other fence is like, though.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
but depending on their type, F preference can be negative sometimes. Sometimes I want them to not be so sensitive and knee-jerk (only in the case of some Fs, obviously). I've only dated Fs, I don't know what the other fence is like, though.

I don't think I ever attract Fs 'cause I'm a bit of a jerk with my smartass/sarcastic comments. :-/

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think I ever attract Fs 'cause I'm a bit of a jerk with my smartass/sarcastic comments. :-/

Nah, I toss 'em out all the time myself ... Anyone who enjoys that sort of banter has a big plus with me :)

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Nah, I toss 'em out all the time myself ... Anyone who enjoys that sort of banter has a big plus with me :)

I'm under the impression than xNFPs are the cooler Fs as far as understanding us ISTPs go :)