• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] My Personal ENFJ Experiment

Afkan

Read anything by HITLER, that'll give you a good idea. Hell, listen to some of his speeches. Watch them too, what with the gestures and all... ;)

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:boohoo: You're such a type-whore, Babylon! How could you do this?! :sob sob sob.. baw.. bawing bawfest of teary tears:

Ha.. that was painful. I'll eat you, Babylon. Eat you alive and dead :yes:

Afkan

:boohoo: You're such a type-whore, Babylon! How could you do this?! :sob sob sob.. baw.. bawing bawfest of teary tears:

Ha.. that was painful. I'll eat you, Babylon. Eat you alive and dead :yes:
He seems plenty ENFJ to me. And genuinely so...he even started a cult here on Type C! That means he's got to be ENFJ. You know we are the only type who could successfully pull that off! :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Babylon is ours. He cannot escape.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
ok so some things I need:

I need some books to get me into the ENFJ mindset a little better.

For example: If this was the INTJ experiment, I'd be reading ayn rand's "atlas shrugged". If this was the ENTJ thread, I'd be reading "the 48 rules of power". If this was the ENTP thread I might be reading Richard Feynman's "What Do You Care What Other People Think?: Further Adventures of a Curious Character".

I'd really like to avoid reading an ESFJ book by accident. I think even an INFJ book might be alright. Im thinking fiction or non fiction. Preferably something a male could tolerate :D.

I suggest a subscription to O Magazine :)