• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't hate anyone. The only problem I have had with an enfj, and this doesn't mean that all are like this, but the enfj I knew was kind of self-centered, she was kind of fake-always asking me if I was alright, just for the sake of "carring", and she was really tredny and up with the fashions, and looking good. I'm positive she was an enfj, she tested out and was aware of it.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't remember the last time I felt the feeling of hatred. But I remember being threatened by some ENFJ's air of moral superiority. If they come on too strong with it I still need to do a quick self-inventory before I'm up to the conversation.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*snaps your bra* ahee! :D

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's just a theory, but...

those people skills...

they're not picked up by osmosis...

nor so much by reading, given that they start being discovered when the kid is small.

No, you get em by testing people.

Lots of people.

A lot.

Sometimes to the limit.

That, if it's true, I don't like. I'll have to think about if I respect it or not.

Or maybe it's just the girl I know. But I'd rather blame the whole type. :1377:
wink.gif

I think another man's hunger can be respected. Think twice about how he satisfies it.

The ENFJ hunger--to be inside another person.

The method? Whatever it is it's shot through with distrust, isn't it?

Maybe that's why ENFJs get stuck being called manipulative.

Maybe I got that wrong, the hunger... it's to be inside another person? Or is that just what the distrust makes it look like?

There is a hunger. What is it? To have another person be so safely inside you that you're inside him too? Or is it the other way around?

Metaphors fail me.

(And I know this way of speaking isn't safe enough to let someone say it's anything other than sweet, yeah? Yeah.)

Last edited by a moderator:

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFJ's represent extremes, so if you can't tolerate extremes in your life then dealing with one is not a good idea. Very few people have enough understanding or balance in their life to not be swayed by them.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENFJ's represent extremes, so if you can't tolerate extremes in your life then dealing with one is not a good idea. Very few people have enough understanding or balance in their life to not be swayed by them.

Hey Pink...Lookin4 and all you other ENFJ's did you get the memo about the plane that's going to haul us all off to an island far away from all these poor people so we can't manipulate, feel superior to or otherwise harass others.

Gee whiz I never realized quite how awful I am. :shock:

sigh...I just love resurrected hate threads.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I was played by a ENFJ once she told me she loved me but the next day she broke it off to be with the guy she had been seeing behind my back. :cry:

Nah this is really a :violin: post.

ENFJs can be rather manipulative but Im addicted to it. And I hate them for that.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I was played by a ENFJ once she told me she loved me but the next day she broke it off to be with the guy she had been seeing behind my back. :cry:

Nah this is really a :violin: post.

ENFJs can be rather manipulative but Im addicted to it. And I hate them for that.

:cry:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hate is a strong word, but there are things I think Hitler could have done better, or perhaps avoided doing.

littledarling

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know an ENFJ that is extremely annoying. I think he is at the very least clinically depressed, he could be bipolar or borderline too. He is needy, dependent, love-hungry, emotionally manipulative, and apathetic about his position in life. He whines about how depressed he is, and whenever I've tried to offer up a solution, such as seeing a therapist, listening to more positive music, getting enough sleep each night, etc. he whines even more. He's convinced that the only thing that will get him out of this black hole is the love from another women. He acts as though he has no control over his emotions. Wow. He really bugs me.

R

Riva

ENFJs are always right... even when they aren't. They also can do odd things like insist that there are deep meanings in the lyrics to Metallica songs and calling me an evil cold hearted bitch for not crying at movies when I know how they end because they're based on a true story that everyone should know. ENFJs know the answers to everything... even when they don't. They also sometimes do horrible and odd things like listen to the same song or watch the same movie over and over and over and make a poor ISTP want to kill them! :D

These are things that all 3 ENFJs I know do rather consistantly!

two thumbs up.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Aah, hate is a strong word. And in order to hate someone you need to have loved him / her before.
Personally I don't hate any ENFJs so far. But if I will have to, I'll let you know early enough to not even come that far.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The passive-aggressive comments of ENFJ's sometimes annoy me as well as their need to put me in my place morally and socially as I consider that often hypocritical and intolerant (I have a problem with authority ;)). But most of the time I can have a lot of fun with them and they're energizing people usually. So hating is not the right word, really.

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
hate is too strong a word
irritation is better

but Amargith's comment

'the passive-aggressive comments of ENFJ's sometimes annoy me as well as their need to put me in my place morally and socially'

made sense to me!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
To be honest I think that I don't come across ENFJs in real life.

But the reason why we would probably not click togather is Fe.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Very manipulative.

Also, constantly fishing for sympathy. Whinging about the same things over and over again. When told what to do to fix it, ignoring you, carrying on as before, and continuing to whinge. It gets to the point where you just think, you know what, I really don't care now, carry on and please just stop talking to me.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
My father is an ENFJ.

I think that says it all. :rolli:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone point me to the ENFJ love thread!! i'll have more to contribute there!